• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion :Mr Timothy Good & Mr Nick Pope

I'm a big fan of Timothy Good's early books as I thought they were very level headed and backed up by lots of outstanding eyewitness reports. But am I alone in thinking some of his later books and UFO theories are a little bit crazy? He talks about Alien bases and battles amongst different alien races here on earth. I have lost a bit of respect for his opinions.

Is Tim Good even still active in UFO research? But anyway, sounds like a decent idea to me. But perhaps David Clarke could also be invited. That would make for a robust and balanced British panel.

Back