• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion; Bermuda triangle guy- Gian J. Quasar

My what an impressive database you have! Well presented case studies. Quasar found a treasure trove of data. Captivating guest, don't want to bias the suggestion with any opinions.

his web site;
http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/index.html

No replies ... how odd people are. Anyway, heard him on Binnall of America. Seems like an ok chap. Would be interesting to here some of his stories and have a bit of an input and discussion with someone who is just a tad more knowledgeable than ol' TB.

The Bermuda Triangle is such an iconic subject that seems to have fallen off the radar somehow. Strange considering that some of the stories you read of surrounding the triangle are damn spooky as Quasar related to TB on the programme.

Good guest choice ... and better than some of the guests that have been on recently methinks. Hmmm and the BT is on the 33rd latitude (roughly) as well ... well I never ... hmmmm.

[ps oh and if anyone cares out there, I that once was schticknz am now paraschtick ... since my account seems to have disappeared ... well you federales you ain't gonna get me that easily :p]

Also heard him on Binall, ye who was schticknz. It'd be pretty deadly to hear Dave and Gene have him on.

I notice a lot of the guest suggestions go with little or no comment, It's a strange phenom.

Also heard him on Binall, ye who was schticknz. It'd be pretty deadly to hear Dave and Gene have him on.

I notice a lot of the guest suggestions go with little or no comment, It's a strange phenom.

I always feel sorry for those people who have, say, a really big computer problem, they go to a forum and ask for help, and get nothing ... no replies ... nada ... zilch. Maybe I'm the last of my kind, and think if people post something they should get at least a cursory reply from someone 8).

Annnywayyy ... Quasar (great surname although its pronounced differently to how its spelt :D) ... I'd not heard of him at all before his Binnall appearance. Strange how some of these guys who are out there doing decent research don't get heard about much whereas people who do bugger all research gets heaps of recongnition and air time.

I guess the thing to do is sell, sell, sell yourself until your arse falls off ... and then you'll get some attention :p

I've read his book and found it to be very interesting, meticulously researched and well put together. He presents a number of theories and ideas which are outside of the mainstream but does so in a logical and coherent manner. Having also listened to him on BOA I think he would be an excellent guest on the show.

I've read his book and found it to be very interesting, meticulously researched and well put together. He presents a number of theories and ideas which are outside of the mainstream but does so in a logical and coherent manner. Having also listened to him on BOA I think he would be an excellent guest on the show.

Did you not think that he presents those "weirder" theories just to keep the new age looney fringe buying into it? I seem to think that he has a more concrete belief in what the data is suggesting, but plays it up a bit for show value. I do respect the fact that he lays ALL the possible theories on the table.
I want to see Gene and Dave call him out on his wackier theories.

Back