• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest recommendation: Laura Knight Jadczyk

dougm

Paranormal Novice
Greetings,

First post here: a recommendation to have Laura Knight Jadczyk as a guest. BBC Wales interview here:

http://www.redpillpress.co.uk/store/media/LKJ_BBC_interview64kbit.m3u

One of her books is: The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities and the Process of Alien Abduction

Thanks,
dougm

dougm said:
Could be a fun interview then!

No please. I rather them interview a hamster. really.

The twin towers were knocked down because of gay marriage. And stuff. It says it in the bible.... and stuff. Also.... I pooped my pants right now..... help me.

You have got to be kidding me. So that second airplane I saw hitting the tower was an illusion? TV did not show the first impact.

I'm not familiar with claims of fraud, etc., and I appreciate the links.

However, I would recommend that everyone actually listen to the interview provided, which entails nothing of "9/11 kookdom", to quote Cockburn (which in any case is not what I consider paranormal and irrelevant to my suggestion).

The tone in this thread reminds me of debunkers who "explain" with mockery what should be thoughtfully looked at. It's like a Fife Symington press conference circa 1997.

LKJ claims she is channeling the Cassiopeans, and from this dodgy proclamation erupts an all too familiar tale of spiritual and psychological manipulation -the most prominent of which comes from Reptillians. Simply put, this is yet another attempt to diverge from the simple explanation that the human species is in charge of their own spiritual illumination, and personal choice is the ultimate determining factor in that journey. Book her at your own peril.

Has anybody ever brought up Richie Dolan's close association with Ms. Knight and her alien brethren? She prints something like twenty or more pages of his Volume 1 in her High Strangeness book. Knowing that, it's not surprising that he'd hook up with the Project Camelot starlets, as well.

[And unfortunately I know this because for about two weeks a few years ago I encountered her info and was seduced by it, which sort of haunts me when I can't fall asleep at night]

Has anybody ever brought up Richie Dolan's close association with Ms. Knight and her alien brethren? She prints something like twenty or more pages of his Volume 1 in her High Strangeness book. Knowing that, it's not surprising that he'd hook up with the Project Camelot starlets, as well.

[And unfortunately I know this because for about two weeks a few years ago I encountered her info and was seduced by it, which sort of haunts me when I can't fall asleep at night]

I believe it has been mentioned before. Though to some Dolan is untouchable and his associations merely a trivial casualty of either his wifes radio show or his charming friendliness. Personally, I think it greatly detracts from his personal credibility. However, I seem to be of the minority in that opinion.

It's a valid question, but we didn't think the "guilt by association" issue was an essential question during the Dolan interview. Lots of people have wacky friends.

Don't even get me started.

I would like to agree, however one could not calculate the numbers of people in history who were burned at the proverbial stake because of that very issue -"guilt by association." Dolan's work, as far as I can determine at this point, is of extraordinarily high caliber - which leads me to question very seriously why he would risk his credibility by associating with LKJ. LKJ's message is tangled in endlessly paranoid and conspiratorial thinking, especially her calls to control the "psychopaths" run amok in government. It's pretty damn easy to label someone as a psychopath, especially when that person doesn't adhere to your attempts to recast society in your mold.

Back