• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Idea - Colin Andrews for a new Crop Circle Show

cosmonaut

Skilled Investigator
Please consider Colin Andrews for a Crop Circle Show. I think the reaction to his research would be completely impressive vs. the Talbot affair. His work also includes bizarre govertment intrigue in the crop circles. He is the master as far as I'm concerned. I saw him do a live presentation a few years ago at a UFO Convention and it was terrific. He is the man!!!

http://www.colinandrews.net/index.html

crop circles.. ugh. get the orb and rod people on the same podcast so we can be done with them all for awhile.

Hi to all on the Paracast forums & Gene n David (great show)
It's my first post so go easy... I've been too busy catching up on 4 years worth of excellent shows to post before now!

I too would be interested in a crop circle guest with some integrity if one exists? I know generally the subject gets sniffed at in most serious camps especially when its just a bunch of drunk farmers with ropes and boards in the dark, right? Having spent a few summers now in that part of the world myself, I can vouch that that's part of the story but there's something else, a bit more than just that going on.

Perhaps somebody like Dr E HASELHOFF who had a paper published on crop circles in a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the '90s - apparently might be a guest choice? Or anyone else from a scientific background who has researched effects to the crop itself. Any suggestions or any feedback on this?

Two highly recommended crop circle researcher guests for the PARACAST.

Michael Glickman is a wonderful researcher. Smart and poetic.

And YES - Collin Andrews is a very articulate, engaging and open researcher.

I'll also add that "another" podcast show, that also uses "PARA" in the first 4 letters of it's name, did two good episodes on crop circles. THe shows are recent and well worth listening to.

===

From my personal experience of standing in one crop circle, near the very small town of Teton Idaho, I can say that there is a genuine mystery surrounding the crop circle phenominon. Some are hoaxed, true enough - but some are quite mysterious.

My experiences in the Teton crop circle were awash in subtle (and not so subtle) synchronicities. A researcher I trust claims to have seen a shiny grapefruit sized ball hovering over the crop circle early in the morning while she was making measurements.

Here's a post on my blog:
hidden experience: crop circles

If you have the patience, follow the multiple links, there are curious sub-stories.

Personally I'd like to hear Dr David Hasselhoff's view of the whole crop circle enigma. I imagine he has quite a few thoughts on the subject. (the doctorate was honorary from the university of me).

Until that happens I'll file them in the 'New Age Nonsense previously discredited until the main researcher changed tact' box. Funny how a search for info on hoaxer's who then claim to be guided by otherwordly forces only brings up a certain person's website. Especially when said person has made crop circles his bread and butter for so long.

On the subject of the other 'Para...' show, from the last show I listen to, they're about 3 months away from booking David Icke.

Crop circles... If there was ever any truth to be found in that pond, I think somebody peed in it. (A whole lot of somebodies, actually.)

My interest in diving into it has therefore diminished significantly.

Crop circles... If there was ever any truth to be found in that pond, I think somebody peed in it. (A whole lot of somebodies, actually.)

My interest in diving into it has therefore diminished significantly.

Hell yeah, they're not even circular anymore!

I also would be keenly interested in hearing another show on crop circles, even if the ultimate conclusion is that they all are nonsense. I have done some reading on the topic, and still find that there are many logical, unanswered questions which the skeptics have yet to convincingly address (number of circles created globally, biological/chemical changes in the plants, lack of witnesses, presence of board markings vs. no markings). Colin Andrews would be a good start.

There is an interesting documentary on the Richplanet.net website that advances the view that the more complex crop circles are in fact manmade, perhaps with MI5 backing, while the simple ones appear to be genuine. The whole point of manufacturing some circles evidently is to confuse the public about the fact that some are genuine and may be made by ET.

Colin Andrews would be a great guest. While I think the majority of formations are man made I'm fairly certain there are some that are genuinely anomalous.

I suspect many, if not most, of those here being wholly dismissive of the phenomenon- and/or the idea of Colin Andrews as a guest- have never heard the man speak.

There has been some really interesting research done into crop circles. I would be happy to hear another show on this topic with a guest that has some good data. If Colin Andrews is that person, bring him on.

If you think they are all man made then find a crop circle maker who can explain how they create expulsion cavities, elongated nodes and other crop circle anomalies and bring them on as well.

Back