• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guess who ...

S

schticknz

Is going to the "Conscious Life Expo" in Los Angeles this weekend?

Drum roll please ...

George ... (S)Noory !!!!!!

:D ... waaahh haa haa haaaaaa ... conscious ... snoory ... life ... snoory ... wahh haa haaa haaaargghhh :D

More details here apparently http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com/

and on the Coast to Coast website or something (nope ... no idea what its about ... just wanted to share this with noone in particular ... I'll go and have a lie down now :p)

Aw. I like Jim Marrs. I don't necessarily buy a lot of his "stuff," but I like him anyway. Never heard of most of that group though. Sounds like a rather weenie conference.

I would only want to see Jim Marrs & James Gililand....The rest aren't anything special, atleast the ones I could identify.

Seth said:
Are any of these people worthacrap?

It's a who's-who-of-poo-poo!
Well, even as cynical as I am I realize I can't judge because I don't know them all. But it sure looks like another intellectually soft New Age convention. I am particularly turned off by the name "Victoria of Light"...bite me Vicky!

Anyway, this made me think of something I have pondered before...if I really had something to offer in the realm of psychic/paranormal/UFO/alt healing phenomena would I stay away from groups of questionable people? Or would I participate in an effort to get my message out there and further the discourse despite being on stage with some crackpots?

I still don't know.

George Noory will also be at Stephen Bassett's X-Conference 2008 in April.

Apparently aside from a short keynote, Noory's presentation will be a separately ticketed event.

-t.

I propose that George (S)Noory does a presentation at this conference on ...

Sleep Deprivation :D

(p.s. i'm actually too scared to look at the website so I'm instead going to propose the above as a possibility for this conference or for future ones ... whichever come(s) first :p)

Back