• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greg Bishop

S

schticknz

A quick suggestion for a future guest, and question for The Paracast gods.

Ummm ... why no Greg Bishop yet, Gene and Dave? ... or have I missed an episode or something???

I kind of thought that there would be an episode now about Paul Bennewitz and the whole government op thing, and its repercussions in/to/amongst the UFO community. Or is this just old history now, and not really relevant to todays UFO world?? Just curious ... thats all.

Just a few thoughts as I grapple with this far too large cup of coffee ...

schtick ... strangely enough still grappling with this far too large cup of coffee :D

He was on Culture of Contact.

Ok, thanks, must have missed that one but I'll check it out anyway.

However, the CoC isn't The Paracast no matter how strangely you look at it or slice it ... and it still is a little strange to me that Bishop hasn't been on The Paracast since it started oh so long ago.

I still await an answer to that one as it seems that The Paracast Gods are not available at the moment. Probably on some other plane cavorting with strange female tentacled blancmange creatures ... or something :D

Well, there's some sort of bad blood between Gene & Greg, which I'm not privy to - I tried to contact Greg about coming on the show a couple of times, he's responded by telling me to talk to Gene about it, and otherwise ignoring me. Perhaps Gene can offer some insight...

dB

Greg Bishop likes to move pawns, Gene rather move kings and queens.. is my guess.

I'm not sad Greg might not be on the show. There's better.

Well, there's some sort of bad blood between Gene & Greg, which I'm not privy to - I tried to contact Greg about coming on the show a couple of times, he's responded by telling me to talk to Gene about it, and otherwise ignoring me. Perhaps Gene can offer some insight...

dB

Thanks for that David. Thats all I need(ed) to know, really. I thought that there might be some reason for why Bishop hadn't been on yet. My world wouldn't come to a grinding halt if GB is never on the show ... I just thought it odd that one of the more prominent UFO guys had not been on the program, and people like Horn, Greer etc have been.

Anyway thanks for that ... much appreciated (I can stop grovelling now :D)

Ok, thanks, must have missed that one but I'll check it out anyway.

However, the CoC isn't The Paracast no matter how strangely you look at it or slice it ... and it still is a little strange to me that Bishop hasn't been on The Paracast since it started oh so long ago.

I still await an answer to that one as it seems that The Paracast Gods are not available at the moment. Probably on some other plane cavorting with strange female tentacled blancmange creatures ... or something :D

In fairness to the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object that is my show and me... I did ask Greg the only question anyone cares about: Are you a secret CIA agent?

Turns out no.

Hours saved. You're welcome.

In fairness to the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object that is my show and me... I did ask Greg the only question anyone cares about: Are you a secret CIA agent?

Turns out no.

Hours saved. You're welcome.

But of course he would say that wouldn't he (a very obvious comeback ... but still possibly true :D).

I seem to remember that Greg was outed as an agent on Adam Gorightly's podcast some time ago ... but it turned out to be a joke of some sort ... pity the poor listener who wasn't actually told that they (Gorightly and guest) were japing around in some fashion. I think I may have actually posted something about it on these here forums.

Still you got to laugh, eh?

I cant imagine Gene having bad blood with anyone!

Anyway, I guess that explains why Greg hasnt been on the show yet. Ive been listening to a few of his podcasts lately and he a brilliant attitude towards the whole UFO subject. Very much along the lines of Gene and Dave. Heres hoping Greg and Gene can work things out.

On another note, has schticknz deleted his account now too? Mass exodus?

I was thinking the same thing. Hope not.

Umm ... guys ... I don't want to worry you but I'm still here :D

I tried logging in a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't under my schticknz username. I was told that it didn't exist. So I had to create a new persona ... and so I am now paraschtick. Fascinating, eh? :D

Anyway, I definitely like Greg Bishop, and his programme Radio Misterioso. Since I live in NZ its almost impossible for me to be around at the same time it live streams on the internet so I have to make do with the podcast version. Luckily he is (finally) starting to put up some of the more recent programmes at http://www.radiomisterioso.com . I have been waiting such a loooong time for this to happen.

Back