• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings from Norway

Terje

Paranormal Novice
I`ve been interested in paranomal phenomena for a very long time, and especially the UFO phenomenon after a close encounter with a flying saucer together with my parents in the beginning of the 1970`s.
I have collected hundreds of UFO books for a long time, so this sighting deeply impacted my life and pops up from time to time in my mind, still wondering what this was and questions like: why did we see this?, where did it came from?, what was their mission?

I don`t usually talk about UFOs to other people, like co-workers, but sometimes in the right moment if you "feel" someone is open to those things.
It is just fun to see the reaction and a couple of them has told me about their own or other people they know who had their own UFO sightings, I wonder how many sightings that go unreported?

Not much going on here in Norway regarding UFO sightings, even in hotspot areas like Hessdalen there`s almost none, in the 1980`s there was at it`s height 20 sightings per week, in 2020 only 4 reports.

I have not experienced so much paranormal phenomena, but from time to time have experienced that ESP is a reality, like telepathy, especially among family members.
Have also seen my grandmother a short time after she died, she came to me in a light tunnel in a dream to say that "everything is just fine", so I believe something continue after our physical life.

I am also a philosophically minded person and one of my favourite philosopher is Alan Watts, there`s something in the eastern philosophy that`s resonate with my own thoughts.

I have listened to almost all episodes of The Paracast and I especially enjoy episodes with Jerome Clark, Allen H. Greenfield and Kevin D. Randle to name a few.

I`ve been interested in paranomal phenomena for a very long time, and especially the UFO phenomenon after a close encounter with a flying saucer together with my parents in the beginning of the 1970`s.
I have collected hundreds of UFO books for a long time, so this sighting deeply impacted my life and pops up from time to time in my mind, still wondering what this was and questions like: why did we see this?, where did it came from?, what was their mission?

I don`t usually talk about UFOs to other people, like co-workers, but sometimes in the right moment if you "feel" someone is open to those things.
It is just fun to see the reaction and a couple of them has told me about their own or other people they know who had their own UFO sightings, I wonder how many sightings that go unreported?

Not much going on here in Norway regarding UFO sightings, even in hotspot areas like Hessdalen there`s almost none, in the 1980`s there was at it`s height 20 sightings per week, in 2020 only 4 reports.

I have not experienced so much paranormal phenomena, but from time to time have experienced that ESP is a reality, like telepathy, especially among family members.
Have also seen my grandmother a short time after she died, she came to me in a light tunnel in a dream to say that "everything is just fine", so I believe something continue after our physical life.

I am also a philosophically minded person and one of my favourite philosopher is Alan Watts, there`s something in the eastern philosophy that`s resonate with my own thoughts.

I have listened to almost all episodes of The Paracast and I especially enjoy episodes with Jerome Clark, Allen H. Greenfield and Kevin D. Randle to name a few.
Thanks for listening and welcome to the Forum :cool: !

Back