• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greer Lied. Here's Proof. The End.

valiens

Skilled Investigator
Something didn't sit well with me about that alien baby nonsense he spewed on the last Paracast, besides...well...all of it. I was pretty sure at the X-Conference he claimed he had the baby in his possession, not he'd seen footage of one at some institute somewhere.

Whelp, that's exactly what he says and shame on me for not listening to this earlier as it was right under my schnoz:

http://blog.valiens.com/2008/04/24/culture-of-contact-episode-35--debbie-kauble--the-possible-indiana-ufo-crash.aspx

Go there. Let it load. Mercifully, I isolated the Greer bit into its own chapter at the very end so you can jump right to it.

I'll quote it for you for those who can't/don't want to listen:

"The beings are only sixty centimeters in height. They're sixty centimeters... is the height of the adults. And the child that we have (and you should see the video and photographs of this when this comes out--I'm not at liberty to release them yet)--is only six inches. This beautiful being has four skull bones... Is, um...unusual in all its characteristics...."

Does that sound like the charred remains sent to an unnamed European institute he was called in to consult with?

In the June 22 Paracast, Greer talks about the Alien Baby (child?) at about 1:20:26.

For a while, the conversation goes to Romanek.

Then, the Alien Baby conversation continues at: 1:27:23

I wish Greer had been more clear about what he meant by "we" when he said "...the child that we have...". In the context of X-ORG, we must conclude that "we" is his organization --- the organizers of X-ORG, right? That seems to me to be a reasonable read of the situation.

(while composing this, I noted Pack had already addressed the "we" issue.)

However, this is not a irrefutable smoking gun. It would be easy for him to say that when he said "we" he meant a group of organizations, or everyone pushing disclosure, or humanity in general. Anyway, a clever guy like Greer is going to get out of something like this.

It's also remarkable that he referred to the "dessicated" "skeletal" presumably decomposed(?) remains of an alien as "beautiful". However, we don't know for sure he is talking about aesthetics. He could be talking about skeletal structure or proportions or teeth or who knows what.

Now don't get me wrong: I don't believe Greer. But it's not because of statements like this, it's because he has never given us anything except extraordinary claims.

It's also remarkable that he referred to the "dessicated" "skeletal" presumably decomposed(?) remains of an alien as "beautiful". However, we don't know for sure he is talking about aesthetics. He could be talking about skeletal structure or proportions or teeth or who knows what.

Thanks for mentioning that. I was trying to find words for it but gave up. He could also be referring to the child from when it was alive. Assuming it must have been beautiful in the sense of maybe magnificent. It's open to interpretation.

Wow, I'm sticking up for Greer lol. Nah, I'm not actually, just thinking ahead of what he may say to weasel out of what Jeremy brought forth.

Why oh why do so many dumb people follow this guy? Steven Greer, like all the other frauds in this business need to be publicly humiliated.

It is necessary for these people to be denied their credibility, to where they fade back into obscurity, so that we can get to some REAL truth, not THEIR versions of it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Wow, I'm sticking up for Greer lol. Nah, I'm not actually, just thinking ahead of what he may say to weasel out of what Jeremy brought forth.

I don't think we need to nit pick over alien baby claims and such.

Just taking a look at CSETI/DisclosureProject Form 990 for 2006 pretty much tells the discerning eye what it needs to see:

Link to 1 Mb PDF File of Form 990

As I hinted in the other thread, the real vulnerability in the Greer-iverse is the 501c3 status of his organization and the plain fact that it *cannot* lobby for changes to government policy. It is not even supposed to encourage its members to do so, although the organization seems to be ignoring that restriction.

There is no evidence of any research going on, unless we count the "picnic" trips.

He is really walking a narrow edge by spouting rhetoric about changes in government policy, then happily claiming to be tax-exempt.

Listening to what comes out of this guy's mouth is entertaining, but ultimately useless. Looking at what his organization *does* is much more revealing. In my opinion, this organization is set up to take money from UFO buffs under the pretext of lobbying (that it is not allowed to perform) and research (that it does not seem to perform).

The context of "we" was definitely his organization. And I wish I had video of it because I swear I remember him gesticulating a cootchy coo movement like he had held the beautiful alien lamb of god in his very arms. I mean it was clear, whatever he might say after the fact, that he was claiming to have an alien baby in his possession. Just as he claims he has documents to prove we shot down a ship in 1947 and Marylin Monroe was killed for knowing about aliens and the politicians on his bulk email list are colleagues.

Hey, I have an idea how he can raise that money, though.... He can levitate, right? Why doesn't Greer levitate for The Amazing Randi and win that million bucks? It's a sure thing!

valiens said:
And I wish I had video of it because I swear I remember him gesticulating a cootchy coo movement like he had held the beautiful alien lamb of god in his very arms.

This is the kind of stuff that makes for confusion. Because this is what I remember you guys talking about previously. That there seemed to be some "live" alien that was cute and presumably cuddly. Then I hear it from the horses mouth and the story sounds quite different from your rendition. So then, I'm like, well Greer isn't talking about this cuddly alien baby, he's talking about some European group that has it in it's possesion, AND it's dead, long dead apparently. Then he goes on to say that he's just seen video of it and he hasn't actually seen the thing in person. AND he says it could very well be a hoax. I haven't listened to the audio yet, but will soon.

So can you see why some people get snared in this web of confusion?? I know what I'VE heard HIM say and it conflicts with what else I just heard someone say second hand. Thanks for helping clarify and identify the inconsistencies with him. And if he is a pathological liar, then he has undoubtedly made other conflicting statements. At some point maybe he doesn't even remember what he has said. And these are the nails in the alien baby coffin that need to be brought out.

fitzbew88 - that PDF is just outstanding, outrageous and deeply revealing. If you factor in the Disclosure project, his AERON (or whatever it is), Orion and whatever other projects he has going on, we're probably talking what, half a mil a year in cash coming on, on which he pays ZERO FUCKING TAX. Wow! That's a great find, thanks for posting it.

Jeremy, like you, I also distinctly remember him doing a little cuddly, cradling gesture with his hands, as if he were holding the little critter - I remember it because it skeeved me out. The guy is SO FULL OF IT, and damn, people wonder why I freaked out at the end of the show.

dB

On another note...

In his X Con appearance, Greer tells a tale about being 17 years old, injuring his left thigh, and then getting on a bike (I assume he's NOT talking about a _motorcyle_, he certainly makes it SOUND like a bicycle) and riding 200 miles in a straight shot, from Charlotte, N.C. to "one of the Barrier Islands". He got there, decided he wasn't feeling well, and then biked the 200 mile back to Charlotte. By the time he got back, he was "really sick". He says he had urine the "color of Coca Cola", and collapsed. He had a NDE, met with two "scintillating beings" in the cosmos - high celestial beings - and he was told to go home, and he woke up just fine, healed, not even a leg cramp.

Now, as far as I can tell, looking over the Ultra Cycling website (www.ultracycling.com), this feat would have made Greer the fastest cyclist in the country, sick, healthy or otherwise - we're talking about biking 20 mph for 10 hours, and then supposedly turning right around and doing it again, the whole time with some sort of serious thigh infection.

B U L L S H I T

And that's that.

dB

David Biedny said:
On another note...

In his X Con appearance, Greer tells a tale about being 17 years old, injuring his left thigh, and then getting on a bike (I assume he's NOT talking about a _motorcyle_, he certainly makes it SOUND like a bicycle) and riding 200 miles in a straight shot, from Charlotte, N.C. to "one of the Barrier Islands". He got there, decided he wasn't feeling well, and then biked the 200 mile back to Charlotte. By the time he got back, he was "really sick". He says he had urine the "color of Coca Cola", and collapsed. He had a NDE, met with two "scintillating beings" in the cosmos - high celestial beings - and he was told to go home, and he woke up just fine, healed, not even a leg cramp.

Now, as far as I can tell, looking over the Ultra Cycling website (www.ultracycling.com), this feat would have made Greer the fastest cyclist in the country, sick, healthy or otherwise - we're talking about biking 20 mph for 10 hours, and then supposedly turning right around and doing it again, the whole time with some sort of serious thigh infection.

B U L L S H I T

And that's that.

dB

He'd probably say the aliens warped time and space for him. Or angels whatever.

He say what his peepee problem was? I've heard of all this before, but can't recall a condition ever being named.

David Biedny said:
riding 200 miles in a straight shot, from Charlotte, N.C. to "one of the Barrier Islands". He got there, decided he wasn't feeling well, and then biked the 200 mile back to Charlotte.

dB

As a long time cyclist I can certainly attest that this is impossible. Even if your last name was Armstrong or Merckx. And if you did anything approaching it you would undoubtedly see angels and Mickey Mouse and the Power Rangers.

The same account is given here via IIG Investigations.
http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/2007/20071110_greer.html

We need to create a stopstevengreer.com. It would be a fun. We could even picket the conferences that he speaks at.

The posted links show that these times aren't impossible.
Sorry, guys, but your rants against Greer are distracting.
Let's get to the meat of what he says about technology, and skip the overacting by everyone (and PLEASE don't let anyone ever start into the Spandex Jackets Future again). I love the show, Dave, but you lost it with Greer for some reason. I understand he's full of shit, but you still need to keep a grip on your confrontation style if you want to get more information out of the suspect.
You should have let Gene play Good Cop a little more. Greer started talking about some antigravity research. Flow with that. I wanna know who and what kind of anti-gravity. Was this more of that bullshit electrostatic lifter crap, or an actual, solid machine that flies? Show me antigravity and I'll build a power plant with it.
You've done a great job showing that Greer's organizing is designed to feed his steroid-pumped piehole. Done. Now let's find the sources for his info: where are the military guys? Scientists? Can we find out more about who his friend was that saw the triangle?
His Orion project says that they are 'researching' new energy sources, but the two they have 'narrowed' it down to (thermal cycle engines and hydroxy) aren't anything surprising. Hydroxy is common, has a wide base of inventors, and anyone can do it already. His web site also mistakenly refers to Hydroxy as 'Brown's Gas', but Browns Gas is generated with a carbon arc underwater.
Thermal closed cycle engines are bullshit. Their explanation always leaves out some of the Carnot ratios and practicality.
We don't like what Greer is doing. Got it. Now, let's find out if there is a shred of usefulness in there someplace.
Besides, if anyone is REALLY looking to develop truly alternative technologies, they would have called me by now, and I haven't heard a peep from Greer. ;-) (Yes, he's got my number. I bought a raffle ticket when he put up his classic Mercedes for chance.)
Greer talked about the need for fundamental research to be done before development. The 3 million dollar goal, etc. I have a few imagined ways of accomplishing this feat, but they involve some basic experiments first. If I can think of these things, someone else can, too. We've had plenty of cheap energy so far, and all we've done is build cars and highways and a lot of crap. Why would some alien race want to help us destroy ourselves?
I don't have answers, but I know how to solve problems. This is more than I can say for Greer, who has mostly Marketing, and he knows how to use it.
AG
If they come, I will build it. Otherwise, I've got shit to do.

P.S. Until you travel to another star, you don't "know" that it requires hyperdimensional abilities (go back and talk to Bernie Haisch on this). Neither does Greer. Some things are not understood as well as the grant-sucking experts would like you (and your well-funded representatives writing budgets) to believe. Physics has been co-opted by mathematics. Making a bunch of numbers dance around on paper or in a computer model is not the same thing as understanding the universe.

auntiegrav said:
Now let's find the sources for his info: where are the military guys? Scientists? Can we find out more about who his friend was that saw the triangle?

No, I don't think we can. In fact, I think that's the thrust of the criticism against Greer on this board: he abhors real disclosure when it comes to his own world. Maybe "disclosure" isn't the right word because that implies there is actually something there to be disclosed.
He just talks a good talk. Are you expecting something interesting to come out of his group(s)?

Brian Now said:
Are you expecting something interesting to come out of his group(s)?

Hoping, not expecting, I guess. I'm always hoping a piece of a puzzle will fall out of someone who knows something somewhere. Just a little piece is sometimes enough to make a leap of logic. Those pieces are few and far between, though. Guys like Greer get a bug up their ass and a wad of money and lose their minds. Greer reminds me of inventors: believing that each idea is some child that they can't let go of. He needs to hire a business manager and if there is legitimacy to what he's planning to do, it will come out through a 5 year plan. If, at the end of the 5 year plan, they aren't producing results, then they have someone in charge who isn't committed to the idea who can make the decision to shut down the business and move on to something else. If the energy ideas pan out, then they will have someone who can expand the business methodically. Greer is too emotionally connected (and at this point, apparently unstable) to make claims or decisions.

I'm ranting against Greer and all of the other BS that has polluted this field. I've had enough.

Lets remember one thing here folks, Greer is not a fucking scientist. Got it? But he continues to talk like one. He's Hoagland Lite. Its just more typical pseudo science from a SERIOUS sociopath . Nothing he's says has any merit. There are no military personnel, scientists, Alien Babies, free energy devices, or any other bullshit. HE MADE IT UP!! And the thing is, he's been living in this state for so long he actually believes what he's saying.

Now are their alternate energy devices? yes. we know this. There will NEVER be free energy, unless of course you create it yourself. There's no magical device from zeta reticuli.

In Greers world we are all space brothers and sisters living in harmony with free A/C. Can you imaging a human, gray, Reptilian or one of the other 57 species holding hands skipping through a meadow. Now thats something I'd pay $800.00 to see.

Auntie and Greer sittin in a tree.......

Most here aren't into Greer. So much so, some of the regulars just tried to have fun with his defense. Just for a change. Greer doesn't do a good job of it, so why not let us give it a try etc.

Wow, Ive read every post now about greer.
And I have to say, If his plan was to divide the masses. it worked.
I have to say I was left speechles by this episode and a couple of times I could actually feel how lucky greer was to not be standing infront of David personally. I was not shocked at all by davids response, just a little disapointed. But that's just me putting him (david) up on a pedastal. Again not his fault. But ya. Greer is not exactly the face of Ufology. And would you really want him to be? In the words of anyone from Wisconsin. The guy is dumber than a box of rocks. But he is quite a spin doctor. Hey packrat. go to bed.

Back