• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greenfield and Ritzmann Show

2012?????? Bahhhhh Humbug! This is another attempt to turn UFO's into a religion. Preposterous. Look, anyone saying they know the "visitors" are here to save the planet or they know they are here to do this, or to tell us to do that is a liar. No one knows what is really going on. And the attempt to turn this into a modern religion does nothing but make the whole field a laughing stock.

I believe Allen Greenfield has a remarkable take on this. I may not agree with everything he said but he is a good listen. He makes me think. And I think that is all he sets out to do. This show was excellent. And I don't believe it would make a dent on C2C or any of those other shows. This one was not a circus. This was a lecture hall. And I am not sure the audience that loves the freak show would be able to wrap their minds around this one.

But it is my hope that we can present this show to a wider audience. I believe with all my heart that there is a wider audience for a show like the one we heard this weekend. There are still people out there who want their minds challenged.

Outstanding show! I always dig it when analysts give meaning to events or happenings. And that's always hard to find. There's a million folks out there who can rattle off about what has happened or is happening like an encyclopedia. But I was truly impressed with some of the dots that y'all connected and the conclusions you've come to. Bravo! And so I bought dude's book, "Cipher ..." or whatever it's called. Can't wait.

Good show - I'm listening to the mp3 now - but Greenfield mentioned some kind of image of a spirit in a Victorian collar and with a half-decayed face which was on his website. I went to his website and I can't find much of anything, only 3 or 4 pages with pictures of his family.

Does anybody have this image and can you post it, or can you point me to where I can see it? Thanks.

Until this particular paracast, I had never head of Allen Greenfield, but what he had to say certainly caught my attention.

So, I decided to do a bit more research on him, especially looking for more interviews along these lines.

And I found a gem! This interview conducted by Richard Metzger (formally of disinformation - disinfo.com) with Greenfield was done some time within the past 10 years. As Richard gave the VHS tapes to to mortimer at Media Underground for open distribution, it seems there is no issue with sharing them.

The video is just Richard sitting behind a microphone with Allen on the phone, so in the interest in download brevity, I've ripped the audio from it to MP3 and have made it available to you all:

It's about 27MB in size.

Allen talks about alien abductions, what their purpose is, plus more details about how he got into this field.

I certainly enjoyed hearing more about this aspect and hope you all do as well.

Cheers!

LL

Are all you guys/gals talking about the August 26, 2007 show? If there is a more recent show I dod not see it.

Back