• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greenfield and Ritzmann Show

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
SUPERB show, just great. I really enjoyed it. Lying in bed, windows open to let in a cool early evening breeze (California's Central Valley summers are brutal), and this show. I enjoy this program immensely, and keep up the good work. Kim

I'm really sorry that you hated this episode, I for one didn't really enjoy it either.

Ritzmann's weird accent gets on my nerves, and that other guy claimed that he wasn't a communist. What a freak!

So please forgive us for taking away precious time from your life, we'll try to make more interesting episodes in the future. Or we'll just cancel the show, no need to bother people and make them ill.

Kim323 said:
SUPERB show, just great.

Ditto here. Jeff and Allen hit the ball out of the park. Oh man. And I'm an advocate of the ETH! :) But also, as someone who's a longtime student of magick/occult things, I was really delighted by what I heard.

Definitely need to let the left hand (UFOlogy) know what the right (occultism) is doing. I've begun doing numerology on various words in UFOlogy already! :)

--Shawn

Ritzmann has a weird kind of Australian accent, which I detest, as my sister was killed by an alcoholic kangaroo gang in New Zealand. I think Ritzmann's Japanese accent is less than genuine, and I'm sick and tired of his attitude and odor.

RITZMANN, YOU STINK!

YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESE, AND NOT THAT GOOD YELLOW AMERICAN STUFF.

Yesiree, Ritzmann has a weird accent. And I like it.

I don't know David. Sounds like he belongs with a surfboard on Redondo beach or maybe North Shore Oahu. Someplace like that.

As somebody very interested in occult and metaphysical things I really liked this episode. It was good conversation, I don't really buy into all of it but I like the subject. I think Jeff sounds like he is from the Carolinas (or near them).

Speaking of accents, why does David pronounce human as "yooman" and "huge" as "yooj"...glass houses, David, glass houses! :p

Jeff Ritzmann sounds like one of dem big bad chicken monkeys to me...

Seriously, that Chinese accent he sports so proudly makes me wanna go over to the nearest Hunan House of Hound and order the "Yorky Pie with Cheese". Hold the cheese, hold the lettuce, hold the handle.

And did anyone else notice that Gene was drunk as a skunk?

I, for one, loved it when Kal Meier claimed that a one-armed bandit stole his virginity.

Yes, the ParaSmash just keeps getting worse. This episode was about as good as that one with Sean David Liar. I like the way that man speaks. Unlike Ritzi, who sounds like a French Canadian doing an impersonation of a pissed-off Cuban.

Damn hippies. Ritzmann, leggo of dat badass bag 'o bomba, and get back to your roots.

David Biedny said:

Seriously, that Chinese accent he sports so proudly makes me wanna go over to the nearest Hunan House of Hound and order the "Yorky Pie with Cheese". Hold the cheese, hold the lettuce, hold the handle.

Is it the bottle or the ganja?

David Biedny said:

I, for one, loved it when Kal Meier claimed that a one-armed bandit stole his virginity.

Yes, the ParaSmash just keeps getting worse. This episode was about as good as that one with Sean David Liar. I like the way that man speaks. Unlike Ritzi, who sounds like a French Canadian doing an impersonation of a pissed-off Cuban.

Damn hippies. Ritzmann, leggo of dat badass bag 'o bomba, and get back to your roots.

Well, there you have it.
Proof positive that taking part in the Buenos Aires international tango contest and swilling cases of Quilmes will drive even your standard issue Hebrew Wild Man crazy.
My rule of thumb is never spend any length of time in a country whose standing army wears Wehrmacht style helmets. You're just asking for trouble. Also a killer case of diarrhea.

Kim323 said:
SUPERB show, just great. I really enjoyed it. Lying in bed, windows open to let in a cool early evening breeze (California's Central Valley summers are brutal), and this show. I enjoy this program immensely, and keep up the good work. Kim

I second that one, it was one of the best so far. I'm a man of ideas myself, talk of people and events generally bore me but I can talk about ideas until the cows come home (which I've heard is in 2012).

Alot of good stuff in this episode.

David Biedny said:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? No Cheese??????? Dude, now you have me worried.

Awesome show... one of the best.

I had an experience with an extraterrestrial when I worked for Stan Lee at the ill-fated Stan Lee Media internet adventure... oh wait, that was just Michael Jackson getting a tour of the art studio.

-todd.

Great show.

I hope that there is more discussion to follow with these guests.

Allen's insight is very unique. I don't know if he got sidetracked, but he never really answered the question if he himself had any personal experiences with any high strangeness.

And of course, I'd like to hear more of Jeff's experiences. Maybe Biedny can translate. :)

There is at least another show or two in there somewhere.

Whoo hoo! Slagged by Jeff Ritzman on the paracast, I'm honoured.

Admit it Jeff, you just don't like chocolate pudding. :D

miner said:
And of course, I'd like to hear more of Jeff's experiences. Maybe Biedny can translate. :)

Yeah but then won't we need Gene to translate David?

Back