• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greater Toronto Area ParaGroup

pravvda

Redeemer of Truth
A few friends and I were thinking of setting up just a fun evening chit chat session about paranormal stuff we've heard about, experienced or just feel strongly drawn towards.

We were thinking of meeting possibly once a month (due to busy life schedules!) in a public place, most likely a private library room to talk and have some old story fun.

My friends and I live in the greater Toronto area.

If anyone would be interested let me know through Inbox or in this Post

Hope to hear from you folks :redface:

Sounds like fun. Good luck to you. I wish I could find a few like minded folks in my area. Maybe I"ll try the local Unitarians. Although, they are the opposite of the right wing I grew up with. Only problem is if you lean to far left or right your brains fall out. Anyway, good luck and update us once in while on your progress. 8)

Thanks Tyder! We think its a great and fun idea also.
You'd be welcome to join us, but I presume that Alabama would be quite a journey for you :)

I also forgot to mention, we are indiscriminate -- anyone old young male female are welcome

Not only that but if the temp. fell below 55 degrees I might freeze to death. :D Just kiddin, but it is hot in the southeast right now. Good luck with your group. :cool:

Hey Pravvdda ... I also live in the GTA area and think that your idea of a chit chat session is a great one. I have experiences that i am willing to share. Please let me know if you get a place / date / time

Have you heard of the Toronto Ghosts and Hauntings Research Society? I am not sure if you have been in touch with these guys, but they have periodic meetings you may want to attend:

www.torontoghosts.org.

They certainly have their collective heads screwed on straight, tempering belief with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Anubis

Back