• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great video of Florida UFO

ufoaddict

Paranormal Novice
I've done a lot of internet research on ufo videos, this is the longest and most interesting I've seen in a while. Looks like a family just minding their own business filming their kids jump rope when they spot something strange in the sky. Most of the shots are blurry and shakey (of course) but my jaw dropped toward the end of the video when a helicopter starts to arrive!

An out-of-focus Venus and Jupiter are likely candidates for the root cause of this sighting. (Although if they are facing any direction other than west, you can nix that idea.)

Both planets were both in the right place (low in the western sky) on that date and time.

I believe the movement was merely an illusion.

Back