• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great ufo research site

Free episodes:

If by great you mean craptastic....then yeah. I mean come on, "Flying triangle object trying to make its self look like a regular air plane".

Then in his ufo pictures he has a fake pic of a crashed saucer and the alien autopsy dummy laying beside it. :rolleyes:

I stopped looking after that.

If by great you mean craptastic....then yeah. I mean come on, "Flying triangle object trying to make its self look like a regular air plane".
Take it for what it's worth, but I've seen a UFO, a cluster of constantly shifting lights, that for a second, appeared to morph into a small plane covered with Christmas lights. I'm not sure if that is because my brain was trying to make sense of what I was seeing, or if the thing was trying to use absurdly ineffective camouflage.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Take it for what it's worth, but I've seen a UFO, a cluster of constantly shifting lights, that for a second, appeared to morph into a small plane covered with Christmas lights. I'm not sure if that is because my brain was trying to make sense of what I was seeing, or if the thing was trying to use absurdly ineffective camouflage.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Or maybe what you actually saw WAS a plane.

Or maybe what you actually saw WAS a plane.
It absolutely was not a plane. That much is way beyond argument to me and two other witnesses.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Typically french Canadian :D .... but has english text !

http://quebec-ufo-research.com/

This site has an extensive catalog of information. I'm going through it and it seems well organized.

Your opinion appreciated ;)

I've had a quick look around, and unless I'm missing something, I'm afraid I don't find it especially extensive. Perhaps I'm just too picky :).

I enjoy an occasional browse around UFO Evidence. It has a lot of useful info on it, and has a fairly well-organized interface.

Back