• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great Richard Dolan Interview

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
I know Coast To Coast gets mixed reviews on this forum, but nonetheless I thought it worth mentioning that on the August 26 show, George Knapp was the guest host and did a very interesting interview of Richard Dolan.

Among other things, Dolan discussed some of his thoughts regarding UFO secrecy and how it's evolved over time, based on his research for his new volume of UFOs and The National Security State. I recommend checking it out if you can, it's easy to get from the C2C newsgroup.

-todd.

I've never heard of that site, I've been living large off the labor of a few of the newsgroup members who post all the shows.

I have the mp3s (about 45MB for the three hours that Dolan was on) and if anyone has a good place where I can post/send them I will.

-todd.

George Knapp discussed disclosure with Dolan used the term "Confirmation" which I thought was interesting. I know it's all semantics, but "discosure" has in some ways become an almost rapture like event. It implies that the powers-that-be know something and that at some point in the future, they will bless us all and divulge what they know. I see "confirmation" as something more along the lines as the powers-that-be admitting that they've covered it all up for however many years and know nothing.

-todd.

Dear colleagues.
Just to let you know that TommyBall was kind enough to upload the show. So if everyone else is interested for Dolan's show you can PM me and I will send you the links. Links will be up for download for the next 7 days. After that they will be canceled.

Best regards.

Back