• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Grats David Biedny

DBTrek

The Deacon of Beacon Hill
I just heard your name said on a very popular AM radio show. "Some guy" (heh) was talking about a triple exposure in-camera photo that you couldn't duplicate.

I had been wondering if he'd mention you by name.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
I just heard your name said on a very popular AM radio show. "Some guy" (heh) was talking about a triple exposure in-camera photo that you couldn't duplicate.

I had been wondering if he'd mention you by name.

-DBTrek

The unmentionable dude also mentioned Jeff Ritzmann. But he didn't mentioned my name, so I don't know what to say :)

Yes, he left Gene out of his new DVD sells pitch too. Funny, someone linked to it but it's gone now. Guess someone took it out.

Did you listen to the show Gene, or just hear about some details view the grape vine? I didn't listen to it.

A.LeClair said:
Yes, he left Gene out of his new DVD sells pitch too. Funny, someone linked to it but it's gone now. Guess someone took it out.

Did you listen to the show Gene, or just hear about some details view the grape vine? I didn't listen to it.

I heard some of it, but I couldn't tolerate his slippery, oily junk for very long.

Gene Steinberg said:
I heard some of it, but I couldn't tolerate his slippery, oily junk for very long.

Yes, I imagine I wouldn't be able to tolerate it long. I figure it would be the same ol same ol to me, AND too many commercials to sit through live. Last MH interview I listened to was by that host that has the same name of a film maker I kinda like, with Jeff on there. Nothing got accomplished in my view.

Shouldn't He Who Shall Not Be Named be out Sweatin' To the Oldies or whatever cockamamie thing he's selling at the moment?

I expect to see him, any day now, featured in a Date Line or 20/20 story for having married a 98 year-old paper clip heiress two days after she died. The only question then will be: Who will play him on the subsequent Law & Order episode? I'm voting for Buck Henry (Martin Short has already been on). Maybe, if it's a season finale, they can get Alan Arkin fresh from his Oscar win. How about a real coup - a puppet!

I think we're onto something.

Back