• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Granny grows horn

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
"A Chinese grandmother has a five inch horn growing out of her forehead.

The horn curves downward and looks like the stalk of a pumpkin, reports the Yangcheng Evening Post.

Granny Zhao, 95, of Zhanjiang city, Guangdong province, says it first appeared three years ago.

"At first, it was only a mole, but it gradually grew and became like a horn," she said.

Zhao says the horn causes her little trouble except to affect her vision slightly: "It causes me no discomfort, but blocks part of my view."

But her family are hoping that medical experts can explain the phenomenon."

Picture:
Latest Webhosting News - Ananova

Mermaidgirl12 said:
Yep,I gotta agree.It is kinda gross.O0

I swear, that pic, Mermaidgirl. You're turning me into a drooling 13 year old boy. Gee, I wonder why I'm suddenly so thirsty?

"Honey, do we have any Evian water in the fridge?"

:rolleyes:

Tom Levine said:
I swear, that pic, Mermaidgirl. You're turning me into a drooling 13 year old boy. Gee, I wonder why I'm suddenly so thirsty?

"Honey, do we have any Evian water in the fridge?"

:rolleyes:

You like fish ladies? Guess it could be worse, and you could have the hots for the horned granny.

I don't know, I am kind of sceptical of this photo.

On the one hand, it looks pretty real. It's possible something could grow out of the bone like that. Whatever it is I don't think it was a prop stuck on her head though because I don't really think anyone in that culture would be likely to do anything to disgrace or embarrass Granny like that.

On the other hand, it could be photoshopped in. I don't believe it just started growing recently.

And plus, it is just too convenient isn't it? I mean, c'mon....Horny Granny?!!?!:eek:

Back