• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gosford UFO

This is only an hour or so from my place. Nice.

edit, extra points for the surfer describing his sighting:D Makes me laugh for some reason.

Amazing. I don't think thirty some people had a hallucination the same day. Once again, the water seems to play an important role, whatever that may be.
I thought the old womans account of how the ufo seemingly dumped the water it had taken back into the lake was very interesting. So many credible witnesses make it very compelling.

I lived just around the corner from there (Woy Woy Bay), now living in Blue Haven probably about 30 mins away but at that time was living around Narrabeen (further south). All beautiful areas, you should have seen the view over Woy Woy Bay and Phegans Bay from the balcony....

I have heard some of the Central Coast locals mention that the place is a 'hot spot', I've only seen one anomalous object while here though. I've also heard mention that the Blue Mountains has a bit of a name for sightings.

For the record, I think it's saltwater.

Goddam, this is amazing. Double thanks for posting this mike. I didnt catch the year though... anyone know?

95 sounds like it might be right, i had a holiday house on the lake at morriset which is nearby, saltwater lakes is correct.

i remember the incident, because ppl had reported the object to police who sent a car crew round to investigate, they in turn saw the object for themselves, and made statements to the press to that effect.

so witness wise it has good data, as for detail the fact that it was seen to be taking up, then later dumping water is a nice bit of info.

it may have been a data sample (image of occupants with pool testing kits), or a refueling proces. perhaps they were replenishing their "atmosphere" (david brin once wrote a book startide rising, about a ship crewed by "uplifted" dolphins which was filled with water not air, with small ports and bubble zones for breathing)

95 sounds like it might be right, i had a holiday house on the lake at morriset which is nearby, saltwater lakes is correct.

i remember the incident, because ppl had reported the object to police who sent a car crew round to investigate, they in turn saw the object for themselves, and made statements to the press to that effect.

so witness wise it has good data, as for detail the fact that it was seen to be taking up, then later dumping water is a nice bit of info.

it may have been a data sample (image of occupants with pool testing kits), or a refueling proces. perhaps they were replenishing their "atmosphere" (david brin once wrote a book startide rising, about a ship crewed by "uplifted" dolphins which was filled with water not air, with small ports and bubble zones for breathing)

Great post Mike, just a thought, perhaps they did something to the water prior to dumping it back in. Very interesting.

Yeah, Mike, great post!

I wonder what the hell they want with our water?

Witnesses were totally believable. I wish there were more cases like this... reported.

By a ton of credible people.

Back