• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Google Ufo Maps

Tom Levine

Skilled Investigator
Hi Gang:

Here's another totally cool tool I found for you:

GOOGLE UFO MAPS

What it does is it overlay real-time UFO sightings, as they are occurring, right on top of Google-Maps/Google Earth!!! Pretty cool, huh?

By the way, have you taken a peak at the BLACK TRIANGLE CAPTURED BY GOOGLE MAPS yet? I posted it in the Black Triangles Thread. But just in case, HERE's THE LINK TO GOOGLE MAPS BLACK TRIANGLE ANAMOLY, along with a VIDEO OF THE GOOGLE MAPS BLACK TRIANGLE!

PS: Well, it MAY NOT be a black-ops military craft, unfortunately :( I asked a famous scientist who wrote a book about faces on other planets ;) and he set me straight...Wanna know?

tee hee.

Hey, that's what I said !!! ;)

Did you see my comments on You-Tube?

I identified it as an antenna farm; The owner of the video says "yup", and then "thanks Tom"; And then, some guy called "Rocky1990" says:

"...then show me a pic of one in 3d. "

Ha ha ha...LOL....:p Poor guy. I bet I ruined his day, didn't I?

There's a long shadow being cast from the center - I assumed it was some sort of mast or antenna. The 'lights' at the corners are used to illuminate it or perhaps they are some sort of transmitter/receiver 'plates'.

Either way, the 'formation' looks like it's part of the ground rather than sat 'on top' or floating above...

AWESOME! Glad you like it Farside..That only makes me want to go out there and find more cool stuff to share with everyone.

Back