• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Goodbye Boris.

A lot of it comes down to the issue of what constitutes a "noble truth" being "weaponized" for the advancement of power and profit at the expense of things like civil liberties.

A lot of it comes down to the issue of what constitutes a "noble truth" being "weaponized" for the advancement of power and profit at the expense of things like civil liberties.
Well there is nothing noble about either Boris or Donald,mind you Biden is a failure and not the right man in my opinion for America.

Biden is a failure by not convincing the public of the good things he's accomplished, having inherited an absolute mess from the former guy. He has never been the greatest orator, and I suspect a lot of other people would have fared better in terms of public imaging. His people need to work his communications shop better; it is not rising above the din of the crazies to project a compelling message.

Well I agree with that to some degree Gene but he's definitely not clued up on Irish or international affairs.
I also think America needs to look again at its voting system, it's time for one person one vote.

Boris - brought in Brexit to stop him being ousted by Cameron (the stupidest PM ever) - Cameron lost. Theresa May kept him as Foreign Secretary as he was making such a mess (the Iranian prisoner debacle should have been enough to get rid of him , but it did not) . Then he obtained a life long dream of being PM - I wonder what the history teachers will say about him when they recall his tenure . Throughout his whole public life he has just served himself and is prepared to say what ever is necessary to achieve this aim.
It is good that he has gone , lets hope the replacement has the integrity we all seek from someone in that position of responsibility

Boris - brought in Brexit to stop him being ousted by Cameron (the stupidest PM ever) - Cameron lost. Theresa May kept him as Foreign Secretary as he was making such a mess (the Iranian prisoner debacle should have been enough to get rid of him , but it did not) . Then he obtained a life long dream of being PM - I wonder what the history teachers will say about him when they recall his tenure . Throughout his whole public life he has just served himself and is prepared to say what ever is necessary to achieve this aim.
It is good that he has gone , lets hope the replacement has the integrity we all seek from someone in that position of responsibility
I totally agree and I hope you are correct and that we get a statesman as a leader though I personally will hope for the best and expect the worse.

Truss has not fibbed blatantly to the public , Boris was financed by Sunak at number 11.
However these are early days - but I feel Truss is better than the other candidate (who also got fined for being at an illegal gathering)

It would have been nice to see Penny Mordaunt ,a philosophy student, as the prime minister - not going to happen now.

Although my preference for prime minister was Ben Wallace but he decided not to enter the contest.

What do I take from this - I am not very good at predicting the winners of races . So no gambling for me. However please do not let Sunak win. He is so out of touch about looking after the population and fairness that I feel making him Prime Minister will make him feel divine over the tax choices he has imposed on the UK population.

Truss has not fibbed blatantly to the public , Boris was financed by Sunak at number 11.
However these are early days - but I feel Truss is better than the other candidate (who also got fined for being at an illegal gathering)

It would have been nice to see Penny Mordaunt ,a philosophy student, as the prime minister - not going to happen now.

Although my preference for prime minister was Ben Wallace but he decided not to enter the contest.

What do I take from this - I am not very good at predicting the winners of races . So no gambling for me. However please do not let Sunak win. He is so out of touch about looking after the population and fairness that I feel making him Prime Minister will make him feel divine over the tax choices he has imposed on the UK population.
Well personally I see both Sunak and Truss as bad people and certainly non of them will speak for me.
Sunak the non Dom tax evader and Liz Truss the famous labour oh no liberal democrat oh no Conservative supporter.

What has become of the world with the choices we have for leadership.

Is AI paving the way for a peaceful takeover where humans beg it to take charge?

Where are the wise ones and the philosophers ?

We need a voice that is listened too - Liars will say anything so there is no point expecting them to have your best interests when decisions are made. We also need someone to help populations feel worthwhile, that what they do means something and collaborative tasks that are positive for the population are available for them to participate in. In return the state will support the population with support structures to help them pursue activities that make them feel productive and valued (and want to have offspring to immortalize the structure).

AI if you are reading please take note.

Last edited:
What has become of the world with the choices we have for leadership.

Is AI paving the way for a peaceful takeover where humans beg it to take charge?

Where are the wise ones and the philosophers ?

We need a voice that is listened too - Liars will say anything so there is no point expecting them to have you best interests when decisions are made. We also need someone to help populations feel worthwhile, that what they do means something and collaborative tasks that are positive for the population are available for them to participate in. In return the state will support the population with support structures to help them pursue activities that make them feel productive and valued (and want to have offspring to immortalize the structure).

AI if you are reading please take note.
I so totally agree.

Oh no, The UK is flushing like crazy but there is a huge log that won't go away and that not even trying to break it into smaller pieces seems to help.
The politicians are preparing us to work for less and pay for the pain they caused. What do we get, A single bank holiday for the fact we are ruled by a king.
Stay strong and shine a light for truth. Keep asking questions and hold those in power to account.

Oh no, The UK is flushing like crazy but there is a huge log that won't go away and that not even trying to break it into smaller pieces seems to help.
The politicians are preparing us to work for less and pay for the pain they caused. What do we get, A single bank holiday for the fact we are ruled by a king.
Stay strong and shine a light for truth. Keep asking questions and hold those in power to account.
Well said

Back