• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Go here right fucking now.

Free versions of recent episodes:

Not sure what it is, but I'm actually enjoying Valiens posts these days.

I wish I could say it was a heroin addiction, but it's not. Jeremy is actually becoming funny and interesting.

Good God...

I never thought I'd actually say those words in this lifetime.

Not sure what it is, but I'm actually enjoying Valiens posts these days.

I wish I could say it was a heroin addiction, but it's not. Jeremy is actually becoming funny and interesting.

Good God...

I never thought I'd actually say those words in this lifetime.

Wow. Such vitriol. If always sympathised with Jeremy's humour. Hes got great timing.

I actually think he is funny.

This nonsense of people screeching about how hateful I am, is nothing more than that, nonsense.

I don't care for his views on UFO's and that, but I do enjoy his sense of humor.

Am I the only one who finds these people to be more than a little unsettling? How can we be sure they aren't strangling virgins in bogs and burning victims in wicker cages?
And they all look dirty.

Considering some of the things I've perceived, I can't doubt that some folks really think they have seen faeries. I really think I've seen some pretty weird stuff. It may well be the same phenomenon that makes people perceive aliens, bigfoots, ghosts, lochness monsters, etc. I don't think holding a 'faerie congress' is any more absurd than Whitley Strieber's crop-circle meditation groups...or any other religious ritual. I bet there is a thick musky smell in the crowd though.

This is quite possibly the greatest website I have ever seen. On every level. Every word of it. FANTASTIC.

If we don't make a road trip movie out of this there is no point in going on in life. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. This is like the New Age website trump card of all trump cards. Best of all? THEEEEEY MEEEEEAAAAAN IIIIIIIT!

Do yourselves a favor and don't just look at that front page. Explore it. Check out what to bring. Check out the who's who. It's all pretty great.

9th Annual Fairy Human Relations Congress

Ok this is golden. The link to Directions is a 404 error.

I guess I am just not in tune with nature enough to see the map. Are any of you able to see the directions, perhaps if you are on a higher plane?

Maybe we can all show up in a monster truck with kegs in the back and blaring Skynyrd. June, hmm, we also all have time to grow mullets. I'll bring the vid cam. That is, of course, if we can ever get directions.

I guess I am just not in tune with nature enough to see the map. Are any of you able to see the directions, perhaps if you are on a higher plane?

Maybe we can all show up in a monster truck with kegs in the back and blaring Skynryd. June, hmm, we also all have time to grow mullets. I'll bring the vid cam. That is, of course, if we can ever get directions.

I think you have to close your eyes and turn around 3 times.
Knowing them, skipping may be involved as well.

Actually maybe that's it: the real directions consist of an interpretative dance (it works for bees).

Maybe we can all show up in a monster truck with kegs in the back and blaring Skynryd. June, hmm, we also all have time to grow mullets. I'll bring the vid cam. That is, of course, if we can ever get directions.

Actually I like your idea.
I think though we should organise into factions (Life of Brian style) beforehand, with the Fairy Liberation Front (FLF) and their bitter enemies the Popular Front for the Liberation of Fairies (PFLF). Then shortly after arriving 3 or 4 people could announce that "It's become apparent that the so-called leadership of the FLF are in reality lickspittle running dogs for the Mortalist establishment" and form a splinter group, the Continuity Fairy Liberation Front. At which point we might get lucky and find out what's Hippy-speak for "Are you taking the piss?"

Jeremy,
Please show up in a pink bad drag fairy outfit and let your wierd energy take over! I can't stop laughing just thinking about it.

Back