• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

GMO and Morgellons Disease

flipper

Paranormal Adept
GMO and Morgellons Disease | Global Research

Morgellons Disease – What is it?

Very little can be found regarding this disease. Originally, sufferers were told that their problem was imaginary. This was of little comfort to the people who were suffering.

Morgellons Disease sufferers report strange, fiber-like material sticking out of sores or wounds that erupt on the skin. This is accompanied by painful, intense itching, that has been described as “an ever present sensation as if something is crawling under the skin.” (2)

Well..ok.. .My Aunt had symptoms like that, constant itching of only her left arm. In the end it came out to be skin cancer, was the question ever asked, if many of these Morgellon sufferers have moles or black/brown spots on their skin ? Also, why 'just' the arms..?

Well..ok.. .My Aunt had symptoms like that, constant itching of only her left arm. In the end it came out to be skin cancer, was the question ever asked, if many of these Morgellon sufferers have moles or black/brown spots on their skin ? Also, why 'just' the arms..?

Thank you for this comment. I do not know much about it really, but here are a couple of sites that might help you decide if it is something that is a real condition or something that is mistaken for another condition.

What is Morgellons Disease? Is it a physical or psychological condition?: Scientific American

I wish I could remember the name of the researcher who was studying the effects of GMO's on Mice. He has a website. After eating a diet of GM foods they developed hair or I guess fur inside their mouths. I wonder if this could be related.

I like how he's wearing gloves while handling that nugget. lol
Food-Investigations-Chicken-McNuggets.jpg

Last edited:
I should add by way of explanation that the reason I posted "GMO and Morgellons Disease" was because what I was reading on the net before this was that Morgellons disease was attributed to chemtrails.

I wish I could remember the name of the researcher who was studying the effects of GMO's on Mice. He has a website. After eating a diet of GM foods they developed hair or I guess fur inside their mouths. I wonder if this could be related.

I like how he's wearing gloves while handling that nugget. lol
Food-Investigations-Chicken-McNuggets.jpg
Great article, it should be sent to everyone we know!

No Worries Sir/dude , it is an interesting subject I'd love to hear more about myself. So many people reporting it, yet (as usual) it gets ridiculed. There is something happening to these afflicted people, I'm still not entirely convinced it isn't an ingrown hair or them rubbing naked on their carpet yet (sorry for that ;) ). Personally, I have had ingrown hairs (on my ass, of all places), but I suppose it was the same colour as my head wig. I'm not counting anything out at this point though, the less a story is corroborated, the more it rings true these days...
Thanks again for sharing

Now everyone knows we're to go to get a little extra fiber in there food. Nuggets are also good if your silicon deficient. Doh!

"Morgellons Disease – What is it?" answer: 75% Nocebo 25% pseudo science.
I think the people who promote this kind of dis-information are heartless and cruel*, because "diagnosing" some one (without qualification) that they have an illness that "science" or "dermatologists" will not recognise, can result in more suffering for the "afflicted" person.
I do not want to give any snake oil salesmen out there any ideas, but I am sure that it will not be too long before a magic "cream" or "herbal tea" that protects or fights against "Morgellons" will be on the market.

The fact that "chemtrails" and "morgellons" are now somehow linked shows how the "truth" can evolve.

* I do not mean you personally Flipper just the author** of the "report" and the "website"*** that hosts it.

**Barbara H. Peterson | Global Research
***About | Global Research

"Morgellons Disease – What is it?" answer: 75% Nocebo 25% pseudo science.
I think the people who promote this kind of dis-information are heartless and cruel*, because "diagnosing" some one (without qualification) that they have an illness that "science" or "dermatologists" will not recognise, can result in more suffering for the "afflicted" person.
I do not want to give any snake oil salesmen out there any ideas, but I am sure that it will not be too long before a magic "cream" or "herbal tea" that protects or fights against "Morgellons" will be on the market.

The fact that "chemtrails" and "morgellons" are now somehow linked shows how the "truth" can evolve.

* I do not mean you personally Flipper just the author** of the "report" and the "website"*** that hosts it.

**Barbara H. Peterson | Global Research
***About | Global Research

In fact the cure is already being proposed. If your interested you can research it yourself. I will not suggest any, least someone think I have dubious reasons for doing so. Thank you for your ideas on this matter

My understanding of this disease is that it is delivered by ticks, and like Lyme disease before it, Morgellons is a disease that the medical community first thought was a mental event until science brought better understanding to it. Perhaps, in a decade or so, more doctors will become informed regarding causes and treatments for what appears to be a very legitimate disease. The blue fibers coming out of people's sores certainly are surreal, that's for sure.

Morgellons tick lyme infections from unknown fungal parasites

My understanding of this disease is that it is delivered by ticks, and like Lyme disease before it, Morgellons is a disease that the medical community first thought was a mental event until science brought better understanding to it. Perhaps, in a decade or so, more doctors will become informed regarding causes and treatments for what appears to be a very legitimate disease. The blue fibers coming out of people's sores certainly are surreal, that's for sure.

Morgellons tick lyme infections from unknown fungal parasites
I agree there is something more to this than misdiagnoses or imagination

Back