• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Global 'March against Monsanto' scheduled for May 25

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Just an FYI for those who care.

March Against Monsanto | Facebook

I will be there....

Pic so you recognize me

rsz_anonymous_at_scientology_in_los_angeles-1360697425307.jpg

Hint**** I am the one in the mask ;)

But all joking aside the modification of our food is an important subject that we as a global society must remain vigilant in watching.

Monsanto are a chemical company... just remember that.

Peace all.

PS: Oh and yeah I know the RT presenter is awful.

Weren't GMO's originally developed so crops could grow in unfavorable climates, to feed starving people? Now they are everywhere. This world is going to shit.
yet people are still starving.

Its all been one big con job... much like our financial system and the powers that be know that many of us are hip to the game....... control the food and you control the people.

Thanks for the support all and spread the word, the main thing is to get people aware of the march.

I am so on to this.

While I may refuse talk of Djinn and such, if there is a portal to Hell, it resides in Monsanto HQ, surely.

There is so much truth to this and I am a non-theist LOL

the world is screwed as long as we let monsanto run things. odumbo is making sure monsanto is placed in all areas of government that can control food and population. who here can defend this idiot and his connection to monsanto? anyone?

Back