• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Glass Tubes on Mars - Not

Astroboy

Illegitimate Clone
Has anyone seen these Hi-res images of the so-called glass tubes that Richard Hoagland always seems to talk about?

Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, Finishing a Mission, Offers a Peek at Mars’ Wrinkles - NYTimes.com

06mars_600.jpg

These were taken from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Haven' we already learned not to stake our entire reputation on blurry images that let people interpret the tricks of shadow and light into something it's not?

Hey, I actually believe there could be life on Mars in microbial form and won't rule out past advanced civilizations. But, come on people.

My favorite Martian image - Giant Martian Sperms!

dn9220-1_650.jpg

:cool:

This just in from Hoagland:

Clearly these sperm-like structures were placed there by a very ancient and sophisticated race of Martians. These particular sperm-like buildings are made out of a quartz like crystal that is actually hollow inside and contain all the knowledge of the entire universe written in Aramaic on small gold cylinder's.

I know this because I have applied 37,894 filters from my pirated copy of photoshop 6 and have color enhaced and repixilatified(copywrite) the image to get a better look. NASA knows this and is deliberately distorting the images making them grainy and distorted enough to fool 98% of regular geologists.

In the image above, you can clearly see that the large sperm-like structure in the front is precisely 23.65 degrees from the center of one on the little dots. Obviously this is what one would expect if taking in account my special mathematic formulea that permeates my navigationaly challenged website.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could actually sell that to him....:D

I don't know what it is about people and Mars. The most unimpressive stuff to me, is another person's bigfoot or Martian Pizza Hut. And Mars is my zodiac planet or whatever. ::)

The link provided dosn't not have any Hi res images of the so called glass tunnels, and the image you have posted is sourced from where? and what relationship does it have to the so called glass tunnel images. Are you Richard Hoagland ?

Clearly I am no Hoagland or I would have said the second image was the aftermath of a giant ancient Martian who cranked out a gianormous load before he left for Venus where he could spank his monkey in the privacy of thick cloud cover.

I'd provide a link but my iPhone doesn't have fucking cut and paste!

Back