• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Glasgow UFO

looks like it might be a reflection of some sort off the window he was filming through.

Bingo! That appears to be a reflection off of a glass pane and here's why: The diamond shape is a classic image from an out of focus light source. What gives it the diamond shape is the aperture ring inside the camera, whcih just happens to have a diamond shaped aperture for the light to pass through!

I hate shit like this!!!!!!! Gods fakery just PISSES me off to no end!!!!

It is a weird one, can't see it being a reflection off the window though due to the movement off this 'cloud' triangle throughout the film.
I myself have twice seen a ufo in the sky over an area near Glasgow, both of which I put down to the Military (more than likely US military).

Back