• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gilliand Ranch

I've been wanting to post some things about Gilliland, but thought I would get laughed off the forums. He is surely part of the Galactic Federation. He has apparently been "taken" many times voluntarily of course. He is also big into the new age scene, etc, etc.

In spite of Gilliland himself, I suspect some things have been going on in that location. Some say that these bright orbs are satellites. But it doesn't fit the descriptions, and even the video I've seen. In the meantime I've heard numerous accounts by seemingly honest individuals that have seen and experienced weird things at the ranch. I've also looked into some accounts of the Yakima valley being a hot spot for UFO activity and has been for over 100 years. This is on the other side of the Mt Adams in the reservation. There have been some studies done in that region concerning the phenomenon.

I could go on, but will look forward to what ATS comes up with.

I don't think that there is anything UFO related or alien related going on over there. Its a nice spot in the country where the sky is DARK and the seeing is wonderful. And I read one person from ATS saying the sky was always busy there. A dark sky is always "busy". There is always something fluttering around over the course of a night that some will see as alien UFOs and whatnot.

Sadly, the ignorant fools that did this ATS investigation will only have video of blurry lights in the night sky, that could be anything whatsoever. Nothing will come of this, mark my words, nothing will come of this other than a temporary bump in ATS's website hits during the duration of the "investigation"

While I think that investigation of places like this are required to ferret out all the ignorant bunk in this field, they are not doing it for that reason.

Something tells me they will come up with "inconclusive" results. Wonder why?!?

Back