• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gigi Young's Ideas

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Hi - Long time away from the Boards but came across this that at once reminded me the Paracast Forums. Thought I'd share - if one approaches the topic of 'disclosure' through an occult lens, what she says 'makes sense' - or a kind of sense. I'm game. :) Especially considering the eye-rolling David Grusch. *
While I do not 'believe' Gigi's presentations 100% - she has some gaping holes in her knowledge of Steiner, for example - yet she has enough insight to make her presentations compelling and 'in tune' with occult cosmological knowledge. IMO. ;-) * "The UFO 'disclosure' scene is not about beings from other worlds, nor finally revealing life's greatest mysteries. It is political pageantry designed to funnel the public's attention into funding military contractors and generating interest in advanced technologies.
"It is a movement to create, not a 'UFO revolution', but rather a technological revolution where various devices are introduced that change the way we live. Everything from major power stations to 'spiritual healing' devices. This will only lock humanity deeper into technocracy through techno-feudalism. The manufactured energy crisis has been created for this reason. These technologies will thus be marketed as a path to freedom but will lead to deeper enslavement.
"The way they want to describe how they have certain advanced technologies is through the idea of reverse engineered crafts from 'aliens'. This also allows them to create a new Luciferian religion around aliens and technology. Their ultimate goal.
"In reality it is technology that has been re-engineered from the Atlantean Epoch [a massive leap of belief/faith if one is not schooled, and if one is schooled, in occult cosmology], an earlier period of the earth in which humanity was significantly more advanced. It's not from another planet. If you want to understand aliens, advanced technology and hidden mysteries study the prior epcohs of our own earth as they recapitulate in mathematical cycles. What we are seeing in a repeat of the fall of Atlantis."

Last edited:
"In reality it is technology that has been re-engineered from the Atlantean Epoch [a massive leap of belief/faith if one is not schooled, and if one is schooled, in occult cosmology], an earlier period of the earth in which humanity was significantly more advanced.
:rolleyes: Pseudohistory…..

It's not from another planet. If you want to understand aliens, advanced technology and hidden mysteries study the prior epcohs of our own earth as they recapitulate in mathematical cycles. What we are seeing in a repeat of the fall of Atlantis."
…used to assist coverup of aliens.

I agree that her re-engineering idea regarding Atlantis - in a material sense - seems unlikely from my perspective, too. (As well as an occult perspective with one proviso I will state|). Logic wheels go screeching to a stop. However, given the paradigm she is using it could be justified - as for her, reality does not extend merely physically or materially across the rocky manifested universe, but 'upwards' into spiritual, supra-material worlds, as well as 'downwards' into non-material, sub-material realms. Most of us are limited in our 'seeing', and especially our mainstream science is limited in its 'seeing', to the material realm. (Plus she would posit, I think, that the phenomenon of time is experienced only in this 3-dimensional, material realm). I do not know what she is positing for access to 'Atlantean' technology. Past life recall? 5+dimensional access of some kind? Dunno. And as for 'aliens' she accepts all the iterations that have been 'created' in recent decades (eye-roll from me) but sees them as not from other planets but as evolutionary off-shoots from within this earth evolution, present here and now - and possibly they are the ones she sees as being collaborators with 'whoever'.

Back