• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

giant dead snake

Phobias can be pretty amusing to those who don't suffer the bourdon of being afflicted by them. I once knew a pretend psychic who had a phobia of fish. She kept this a secret from everyone. I kinda figured there was something wrong when she started convulsing after I ordered a Fillet-O-Fish Happy Meal at an investigation.

I'm really bad because I am not reallly afraid of too much and I am not sympathetic to people who are afraid of things. My poor husband is afraid of everything (snakes, sharks, spiders, needles, dentists, the grudge, etc) and I am always using this knowledge to scare him. He won't go to pet stores with me anymore because I'll disappear and then reappear with a tarantula or snake. I used to also always call him and make the grudge noise. I'm a meanie and I should probably feel bad, but I don't.

Back