• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

giant dead snake

So there I was, lying in bed after a long day at work that started at 5am which led into a long night at the studio. I figured I'd get to bed early at 9.45pm because I was so exhausted. I saw this thread and thought "Hey, here's a great way to end the day. Some crazy ass snake story that will keep me in awe of our beautiful, natural planet." I yawned, curled up with my new computer, tried my hardest to fight the fatigue and keep my eyes open, pressed play and...well, I won't be sleeping now. Not any time soon.

Dude, that Ghost Fog vid had me hit the roof the first time I saw it. We had a nice 23" Cinema display in the studio and it was late at night. I was the only one in the building. Thankfully, no one heard me scream like a little girl.

Dude, that Ghost Fog vid had me hit the roof the first time I saw it. We had a nice 23" Cinema display in the studio and it was late at night. I was the only one in the building. Thankfully, no one heard me scream like a little girl.

Thank god I'm not the only one ... I nearly had a heart attack when I first saw it. Thank god I didn't. Although it probably shows how heality my heart is :D. I won't watch it again though ... no freakin way :D ... and I don't scare easily ... well ... not always anyway :p.

That snake has nothing on that ghost fog thang ...:eek:

So I decided to watch this while trying to rock my 7mo girl to sleep. Instead she wound up crying and and my lap has a half glass of ice water in it. that scared the crap outta me. I think I actually yelped.

So I tried to find a scary pop-up, but they were all hella lame. Then I found this that has nothing to do with pop-ups, but its pretty odd and funny. I'm not convinced it is real, but the giant cotton man makes me laugh.

Yeah, big sissy that I am, I won't be watching the snake video. It's enough for me to know that such snakes exist, I don't need to see it.:eek:

It just had to be Brazilian.

:p

(ok, dammit, It made me choke. Coffee all over my keyboard. And I'm at work, haha)

Rule of thumb in "make ya jump" cinema...you gotta make'em think you ain't gonna make'em jump. So, anytime you're feeling calm, get ready to get that all turned around. Walking the doG.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Phobias can be pretty amusing to those who don't suffer the bourdon of being afflicted by them. I once knew a pretend psychic who had a phobia of fish. She kept this a secret from everyone. I kinda figured there was something wrong when she started convulsing after I ordered a Fillet-O-Fish Happy Meal at an investigation.

Back