• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost of Felipe: ghost of a child captured on video

You know what I've been wondering?

Why is it that we don't get ghosts that speak different languages, from different times and places?

What's to stop a Chinese ghost from inhabiting an American House, just because it felt like it? If ghosts are spirits, that freely wander, one would think they could take up residence anywhere they liked.

I have many questions regarding ghosts.

You know what I've been wondering?

Why is it that we don't get ghosts that speak different languages, from different times and places?

What's to stop a Chinese ghost from inhabiting an American House, just because it felt like it? If ghosts are spirits, that freely wander, one would think they could take up residence anywhere they liked.

I have many questions regarding ghosts.

Well tommy ghosts maybe are spirits now, but in essence they were once human so maybe that way of thinking still exists even after your life has ended in the flesh state.

I lived in my home for 5 years now, i am used to it. it feels like home, it is what i no, so maybe ghosts are just the same way they stick to the places were they feel happy.

it's so hard to tell anything about that room! it does look like a kid peeking out from behind that TV, but it almosts looks like a little person...like the head is too big for a child or something

Risky? How so?

I didn't sit through the whole thing. Just let it load.

risky in as much as I might watch the first 4 1/2 mins and realise its a dud then I cant get that 4 1/2 mins back:D

Or maybe I wait a bit longer, another 2 or 3 mins and see if it gets good. Before I know it Ive watched the entire 10mins and if its a dud then what a waste!:D

risky in as much as I might watch the first 4 1/2 mins and realise its a dud then I cant get that 4 1/2 mins back:D

Or maybe I wait a bit longer, another 2 or 3 mins and see if it gets good. Before I know it Ive watched the entire 10mins and if its a dud then what a waste!:D

Oh, I see. I skimmed around, wasn't so bad. It took me a little while to see the "ghost" though. All I can say is "something" moves. Don't know what. Might be a reflection.

Back