• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost Hunters & The Real Housewives of Atlanta?

Free episodes:

I didnt know which was more fake...the housewives or the "ghosts". I want to see some REAL housewives. You know, the ones with a screaming baby on her hip, worrying about bills, wondering if she has enough money to make sure her kids has a good CHRISTMAS. Those fake ass witches dont know shit what real life is like.

the ghost hunters really screwed up with Graham's whole 'jacket pulling incident'. They've lost much of their credibility with me.

we like ghost adventures-- partly how they present their evidence, but also they seem to be just a group of good friends doing something they enjoy.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I didnt know which was more fake...the housewives or the "ghosts". I want to see some REAL housewives. You know, the ones with a screaming baby on her hip, worrying about bills, wondering if she has enough money to make sure her kids has a good CHRISTMAS. Those fake ass witches dont know shit what real life is like.

ha ha, yeah you hit the nail on the head there.

Back