• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost Cases - Episode 3

After watching episodes 2&3 of Ghost Cases it's pretty remarkable that you got some results. They are not conclusive of course but they do make you go "Hmm." It was fascinating to see an 'orb' dart away in episode 3. Can the viewers expect more of such high strangeness in other episodes Paul?

After watching episodes 2&3 of Ghost Cases it's pretty remarkable that you got some results. They are not conclusive of course but they do make you go "Hmm." It was fascinating to see an 'orb' dart away in episode 3. Can the viewers expect more of such high strangeness in other episodes Paul?

Hi,

As I noted at the blog, I've always thought that "orbs" can be explained without reference to the paranormal, and in almost all cases I still believe this to be true, but in this case, given all of the circumstances, I have to class what we captured as anomalous - although as Dave Sadler stated, that does not necessarily mean paranormal. Still, it's definitely interesting, and downright weird.

We went to places where nothing happened - including one where we debunked all of the old ghost stories. But in most cases, yes, something weird did indeed happen, whether it was EVP, or video evidence, or in many cases simply personal experience. The journey has certainly altered my thinking on the paranormal, and how it should be approached, and what it might represent.

Paul

Back