• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Your Calculator

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
360 days=1 Tun according to the Mayan calendar.
20 Tuns= 1 K'atun, or 7200 days.
There are 12 levels on the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar.
The U.S. declarared independence on July 4, 1776. Start from this date and fast-forward 12 K'atuns and see what date you get.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Okay, I get the year 2013.....March ...26 or 27.

86400 days from 4 July 1776, right?

And that's significant.......?

Okay, I get the year 2013.....March ...26 or 27.

86400 days from 4 July 1776, right?

And that's significant.......?
Because it's my brother's 37th birthday and we won't be able to celebrate because the world ends in 2012. What a bitch.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Because it's my brother's 37th birthday and we won't be able to celebrate because the world ends in 2012. What a bitch.

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Waaaa Waaaa Waaaaaawawawawawaaaa......

Yeah,.....good one Skunky.........

Back