• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

George Knapp questions

CinderMoltenHowl

Skilled Investigator
Would rather if possible if questions steer clear of Art Bell and Coast to Coast if possible.

It would be good if a similar approach that Gene and David adopted with Ecker over Lazar could be posed to Mr Knapp.

Of course, if we talk about C2C, I would be curious to see if it is as "popular" now as it was years ago. I have my doubts - the sameness is there with the occasional jewel (swap "sameness" with shit if you want).

Oh yes, and don't forget to ask him about me! Hope he isn't diplomatic (problem is he will be)

Edit: Just realised that the show has probably already been recorded.

Knapp has supposedly been working on a documentary about the study that went on at the Skinwalker Ranch. I'm really curious as to whether or not that's ongoing, even true in the first place, or if it's been squelched.

Back