• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

George Bush Idiot Quotes

The worst thing is that if you collected all the idiot quotes from Bush, this forum wouldn't be large enough to contain them. :D

Gene Steinberg said:
The worst thing is that if you collected all the idiot quotes from Bush, this forum wouldn't be large enough to contain them. :D

I know. I was trying to refind a Bush vid I saw earlier to share, and came across a lot of ones that weren't it. Still can't find the vid I initially wanted to share after around 10 pages of returns. Most were duplicates, but still.

I don't find him funny anymore. When he is making speeches about WW III while LAUGHING about it I find it concerning.

Back