1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

George Adamski

Discussion in 'UFO Contactees' started by ufoman, Jul 15, 2006.

?

Adamski: Real or Fake?

1. Real

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Fake

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Some of it is Real

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. mike

mike Administrator Staff Member

i liked the he was tricked by nazi's (tall blond beings) in a "bell" craft story.
    taken to a massive underground hothouse in the southpole and told it was venus, that sort of thing.

2. TerraX

TerraX Guest

Nowdays I don't bother myself that much with the ET/Contactee thing. But from a personal perspective I often wonder why the 'tall blond' - link to - Nazi's comes from. Bit of a rhetorical question since I already know but 'they' (the ones Adamski spoke off) are not and were not exclusively blond and tall.
    Some have a tan which comes close to 'bronze' or close to the skin color people in India have, while maintaining caucasian facial features including blue or grey eyes. There's another physical feature which is slightly different from us 'normal humans'. If you had read Adamski's stories or seen these people yourself ;), you would know what that is.

AlanValiant likes this.
  3. matthew1977

matthew1977 Paranormal Adept

i just heard Glenn Steckling on Midnight in the Desert 1/17/2017. i did find myself giving Adamski a new found respect for him. Please hav ed an open mind and consider having Glenn Steckling on as a guest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

AlanValiant likes this.
  4. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Han likes this.
  5. matthew1977

The part that really hit home to me is that he had a messsge from the visitors to give the Pope, the Pope isnt easy to get to meet and would have been heavily vetted before they allowed him near the Pope. The Pope said he was expecting the message and Adamski was rewarded with a coin for his message. 6 people witnessed the award being presented.

6. Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    What six people? Adamski allegedly had a private meeting with the Pope, who was ill and dying at the time. The coin was actually placed on sale, so it wasn't exclusive to Adamski. There is no evidence that I can find that such a meeting ever took place.

7. matthew1977

Glenn Steckling said the coin was awarded after meeting with the Pope at a hotel in front of six witnesses. i think you would ask the appropriate & necessary questions to make for a very entertaining show. Glenn is far more diverse than just Adamski too.

8. Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Adamski is a non-issue to me. There is no evidence he ever met the pope. Who are the six witnesses?

I respect your request, but I'm trying to move us away from old stuff, and the Adamski contacts, long-ago disproven, are very old stuff.

blowfish likes this.
  9. AlanValiant

AlanValiant Skilled Investigator

Please do not attach any religious agenda to this post, quite the opposite. Not all UFO's are alien in origin. The Bible is full of references to a spacecraft belonging to the Spiritual Hierarchy, hence references to a 'chariot of fire', the 'burning bush' was an attempt at describing this spacecraft landing. Ezekiel's chapter describes the inhabitants of the spacecraft. The truth behind the events in the Bible are explained in A Course In Spiritual Philosophy, attached below. It was this same spacecraft that was seen by George Adamski, who unfortunately got the impression the spiritual beings involved were 'from Venus'. In the genuine footage taken by Adamski, note how the spacecraft is described as having a 'glow' around it, this is spiritual radiation given off the ship:

10. Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    As most of our readers know, Adamski's claims were exposed long ago, and that includes his UFO photos.

Next…

blowfish likes this.