• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene's interviewed on eerie radio

Free episodes:

Gene'a interviewed on eerie radio

The episode was Greatly summarized after Gene left and they began to banter on as they usually do, but amidst the usual tirade of inside jokes and senseless giggling one of the hosts said "GENE SUCKS" to which the other guys respond kinda horrified "WHY??!!!"
" Because I realize my voice will never sound that good on air".

HA! funny cuz it's true
Good interview Gene! I think those guys seemed kinda nervous to have you on.

GREAT interview with EERIE, Gene!:) And they are right, you DO have a great radio voice!

I dont know, I thought they asked typically useless questions to be honest.

It was still interesting to hear Gene interviewed.

We enjoyed having Gene on. :) Thanks Gene!

And no we were not nervous, but we definitely were excited to have him on.

And thanks Gareth for the show of support. Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas.

/dk

Personally, I very much enjoyed the interview, Gene, you did a great job and I enjoy the Eerie guys.

Perhaps they'll ask me back sometime soon, so I can explain why I've been so hard on some of the folks we've had on The Paracast.

dB

I think the Eerie gang are getting better as time goes on. In episode 88 (John Vasquez and the Abduction at Ft. Benning), they give delightfully short shrift to an obvious hoaxer.

Personally, I very much enjoyed the interview, Gene, you did a great job and I enjoy the Eerie guys.

Perhaps they'll ask me back sometime soon, so I can explain why I've been so hard on some of the folks we've had on The Paracast.

dB
I think after listening to our December 28th episode, it'll be very, very obvious. :D

Thanks for the kind comments.

I think the Eerie gang are getting better as time goes on. In episode 88 (John Vasquez and the Abduction at Ft. Benning), they give delightfully short shrift to an obvious hoaxer.

I was listening to that one just earlier (I'd been listening to Gene's interview and decided to see what else they had) - I gave up very soon after Vasquez started talking, because my bullshit metre went into the red.

And thanks Gareth for the show of support.

/dk

Out of interest, why have the weeks guest on for such a short amount of time, then continue to talk for another hour or so anyway?

I do enjoy the show, despite my previous comment.

I was listening to that one just earlier (I'd been listening to Gene's interview and decided to see what else they had) - I gave up very soon after Vasquez started talking, because my bullshit metre went into the red.

Vasquez sounded about as sincere as a used car salesman didn't he? Plus, his story was obviously cobbled together from bits of several other alleged experiences. In all fairness to the Eerie gang, they made it clear they didn't believe him either.

It was nice to hear Gene out of his element. Seemed like everyone was real comfortable around each other. Kind of like the Paracast round tables ( best shows IMHO).

Those guys on ERRIE seem to "get it". They would probably make good guests on The Paracast. I guess I'll have to listen to the rest of their shows.

Any other podcasts worth listening too out there besides EERIE?

The Clueless One's Culture of Contact is a good 'un. I quite like Binnall of America, too. I've also listened to a couple of episodes of Eye to the Sky, and they've been okay - it's mainly UFO-themed, I think. If you have Itunes, try searching the store using 'paranormal' and 'UFO' as keywords, then hit the 'podcasts' tab. There's some good stuff on there, and some stinky stuff - you just have to let your BS sniffer filter out the bad stuff.

It was nice to hear Gene out of his element. Seemed like everyone was real comfortable around each other. Kind of like the Paracast round tables ( best shows IMHO).

Those guys on ERRIE seem to "get it". They would probably make good guests on The Paracast. I guess I'll have to listen to the rest of their shows.

Any other podcasts worth listening too out there besides EERIE?

Darkness on the Edge of Town is worth giving a try.
The Darkness on the Edge of Town | Paranormal Radio Show They don't deal in ufos much though.

Dark Matters, if it still exist.

Jeremy's show is good. Same with Jeff's but he doesn't have many episodes.

Back