• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene Steinberg on the Open Minds podcast

I am giving Alejandro another shot, I was going to listen to Gene's interview -thanks for the tip...I like Alejandro but in the first archived podcast I listened to him and his guest were eating and eat-talking into their mica and talking about what snacks they were eating and I kind of checked out (some sort of marshmallows if memory serves).

I am giving Alejandro another shot, I was going to listen to Gene's interview -thanks for the tip...I like Alejandro but in the first archived podcast I listened to him and his guest were eating and eat-talking into their mica and talking about what snacks they were eating and I kind of checked out (some sort of marshmallows if memory serves).

I know from personal experience it can sometimes take a few episodes of a show before something clicks and you think it's worth subscribing to but Open Minds, along with the Paracast, Mysterious Universe, Radio Misterioso and Where Did the Road Go are all shows that I look forward to and listen to each week.

Also, I find Alejandro always comes across as cool guy: both sceptical and open minded, doesn't seem to take himself or the subject too seriously and full of positivity. One wonders what it would be like in this field if there were more people like him out there.

Back