• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene & Chris Talk Shop

Free episodes:

I thought this was a great show. Listening to Chris's experiences was fascinating. I am new to the paracast podcasts and forum, therefore I was not aware of Chris's extensive research over the years. I found his description of the incident in the field with Rosemary Ellen Guily riveting his explanation regarding the lack of fear he possesses for the paranormal astounding. I look forward to hearing more about some of the more harrowing experiences he has had. Keep up the good work.

Good show and insight, empathy for the ones suffering experiences. Sounds like Christopher is getting close to someone having some -shall we say- paranormal happenings? Watch out friends/ associates- quite often get too close and unfortunately get more than what they could ever imagine or know how to deal/cope with.

Just to chime in on this one as well, sorry I'm a couple of weeks late in commenting.

Loved the show, great to hear you guys kick back and take stock, agree with everyone here who has requested that this happens regularly, quarterly feels like it might be a good frequency.

Back