• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gary Bekkum News Bombshell

Free episodes:

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
http://www.starpod.org/news/1005121.htm

The following video, posted on youtube.com, alleges to be a statement purported to have been made by one Henry McElroy, Jr, Retiring State Representative to New Hampshire. All information provided here is unconfirmed at his time.
Mr. McElroy's voting record from 2003-2004 is available for review here: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/nhgcrollcalls/rollcallsbylegislator.aspx

Hello, I’m speaking with you from Fort Monroe, Virginia. We’re also known as The Gateway to Freedom.

We sit right next to a little town called Phoebus, Virginia. Interestingly, they call themselves The Gateway to the New World.

Phoebus sits inside of Hampton, Virginia whose motto is First from the Sea, First to the Stars.

My name is Henry McElroy, Jr. a retiring, former State Representative from New Hampshire. Thank you for your attention to this brief message concerning the world’s interaction with both earth-based, and off-world astronauts.

The reason I am making this announcement is in the hopes of encouraging better perspective to all who explore the universe. Therefore, as a result, making a more valuable contribution to humanity, for the benefit of all faiths, all races and all nations.

Another reason I am here today is because I believe in the foundational wisdom of our nation, which was laid down by our founding fathers; and because we know that highly advanced knowledge and information can assist human beings in solving various problems both in current times, and in our future.

When I was in the New Hampshire State Legislature, I served on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs committee. It was, apparently, important that as a Representative of the Sovereign People who had elected me to this Honorable Office, that I be updated on a large number of topics related to the affairs of our People, and our Nation.

As I understood it, some of those ongoing topics had been examined and categorized as Federal, State, Local development, and security matters. These documents related to various topics some of which spanned decades of our nation’s history.
One of those recurring topics is the reason I am addressing you this evening.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Ok is this a hoax I cannot find any of his official voting records.

it could be all a big hoax

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/nhgcrollcalls/Default.aspx

Just found his voting record

do a search for 2003

well... that was very interesting. I believe President Raygun made mention of an outside force as well.
We sure could use a visit form these ET very very soon.

We sure could use a visit form these ET very very soon

I used to think the same thing. However, I think it could be reasonably argued that any contact with ETs, friendly or not, would have an unintentional and detrimental effect on human society. This may be one of the reasons why that, if they are actually here, that we do not experience open and widespread contact with any of them. I think there is a strong and prevailing case AGAINST Disclosure, as much as it saddens me to say so. Human society is so fragile as it is, to introduce it to a superior alien culture could be devastating, and if history is any indication, par for the course in advanced civilization meets not-so-advanced civilizations scenarios.

Also, the notion that some alien culture is going to visit us and hand out free-energy devices and the cure for cancer, or whatever one might imagine, to us because they are such fine folks seems incredibly unlikely to me. I pretty sure they are to demand some of our shiny stuff and wimmings in return for any perpetual motion machines or zero-point energy gizmos they might have.

I used to think the same thing. However, I think it could be reasonably argued that any contact with ETs, friendly or not, would have an unintentional and detrimental effect on human society.

more than the global banking system?

We are not far from that now.

Don't confuse the current state of affairs (which is nothing new b.t.w.) with such a monumental shock to the culture that would occur should a reasonably advanced society "discover" us. Those who are "discovered" are invariably absorbed or destroyed by the discoverer's culture through the psychological ramifications of having their cultural, religious, and scientific paradigms reset, invalidated, and obsoleted from the "outside."

Don't confuse the current state of affairs (which is nothing new b.t.w.) with such a monumental shock to the culture that would occur should a reasonably advanced society "discover" us. Those who are "discovered" are invariably absorbed or destroyed by the discoverer's culture through the psychological ramifications of having their cultural, religious, and scientific paradigms reset, invalidated, and obsoleted from the "outside."

oh I am not confusing anything. you have described the world's affairs pretty well. just leave out the "outside" part and replace with "inside". we are being absorbed and destroyed as we speak. here in the US we are losing our culture, our religion (no biggy to me), and our science has been trashed. ALL from within. I personally welcome an outsider. I would much rather be destroyed by an outside force than by our own race.

I would much rather be destroyed by an outside force than by our own race.

With pessimism like this is the world situation so surprising? Probably not. We must accept ourselves for what we are and discard the illusions of perfection and glory that various ideologies and religions have baited us with throughout history! Only after we accept and love humanity for the stumbling, gibbering, flatulating, defecating, urinating, biomass of misery and suffering that it is can we really appreciate our position in the universe and the significance of human life on this planet. (ah-hem ... cough ... ah-hem) No really I mean it. You think things are screwed up now ... just imagine coming into contact with a society that is untold centuries ahead of us in self-deception, self-loathing, and societal decay. Ha, ha. These are the good old days my friend. (dances a jig and exits stage right)

What the hell.

Im sure he is who he says he is, and even believes what hes saying. Doesnt mean anything is going to happen at all.

This is a guy that was in the State Senate. So if he saw this, then it should follow that others in that senate saw it. I want to see one other person step forward. Otherwise, it seems to me that he may be a old not very savvy guy that was shown some MJ12 papers and thought they were real.

I kept thinking why the heck was someone in just a State Senate would be cleared to see these documents.

With pessimism like this is the world situation so surprising? Probably not. We must accept ourselves for what we are and discard the illusions of perfection and glory that various ideologies and religions have baited us with throughout history! Only after we accept and love humanity for the stumbling, gibbering, flatulating, defecating, urinating, biomass of misery and suffering that it is can we really appreciate our position in the universe and the significance of human life on this planet. (ah-hem ... cough ... ah-hem) No really I mean it. You think things are screwed up now ... just imagine coming into contact with a society that is untold centuries ahead of us in self-deception, self-loathing, and societal decay. Ha, ha. These are the good old days my friend. (dances a jig and exits stage right)

Hey i LOVE humanity and our place in the universe.. i just do not want to be killed by my own species. Humans are very good at killing other humans. If you think an advanced ET society will be far worse than we are now then it doesnt give much hope for us does it? I prefer to think ET will have figured out that killing their own kind is pretty stupid.

I stand by my comment that I would rather be killed by ET than my own species... how cool would that be!?

If you think an advanced ET society will be far worse than we are now then it doesnt give much hope for us does it? I prefer to think ET will have figured out that killing their own kind is pretty stupid.

Well what do we know? We have been on this planet now for quite some time and through our accumulated knowledge we have created technologies that have mapped our genome and taken us to the moon. However, has the basic human condition changed at all?

I would put to you that it has not changed. While our knowledge base may grow and change our basic 'humanity' if you will, doesn't change. We remain the same emotion driven largely irrational animals that we always have been. I don't see why we would expect an 'advanced ET society' would be any different.

While they may have accumulated knowledge that allows them to visit us it would not mean that they have 'evolved', 'advanced', or however you want to put it, their individual natures. I think the notion of meeting technologically and spiritually advanced beings is a pipe dream. The development and use of advanced technology requires no moral, ethical, or spiritual advancement or prowess. The two things, advanced technology and advanced morality (or however you want to word it), are connected only in our hopes and dreams. In reality there is no correlation between them.

I stand by my comment that I would rather be killed by ET than my own species... how cool would that be!?

I'd rather die in my sleep but that's just me.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

This is a guy that was in the State Senate. So if he saw this, then it should follow that others in that senate saw it. I want to see one other person step forward. Otherwise, it seems to me that he may be a old not very savvy guy that was shown some MJ12 papers and thought they were real.

This occurred to me as well. My initial impression is that this fellow has been scammed. I think its worthy of some further attention though.

Yawn... boring.

Well, I used to think the way you do (uh ...about not dieing in my sleep) until I gave some consideration to the weird things the brain does when it realizes it is about to die. I would hate to be caught in some protracted state of pain and/or terror that is stretched out to pseudo-infinity by my dieing central nervous system at the moment of death. But that's just me.

Well, I used to think the way you do (uh ...about not dieing in my sleep) until I gave some consideration to the weird things the brain does when it realizes it is about to die. I would hate to be caught in some protracted state of pain and/or terror that is stretched out to pseudo-infinity by my dieing central nervous system at the moment of death. But that's just me.

i have been on the brink of death 4 times. no big deal. it is very peaceful actually.

Back