• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Future show suggestions.

I'll second that, I think remote viewing is very interesting.

You've just reminded me of the Penn & Teller Bullsh*t episode about remote viewing where the guy sitting across from an ample-bosomed colleage draws a couple of large hills and Penn says "Looks like this guy has been doing some not-so-remote viewing..."

Well, it made *me* laugh, anyway...;-)

I think you should look into getting Michio Kaku on the show. His an advanced physicist that goes along with the same notions discussed on the show relating to aliens/ufo's and seems very well versed in the scientific aspect of it. He's also really upbeat and very good at putting things into perspective for the people who are not so sure. He'd make a great guest.

Illuminati0n said:
I think you should look into getting Michio Kaku on the show. His an advanced physicist that goes along with the same notions discussed on the show relating to aliens/ufo's and seems very well versed in the scientific aspect of it. He's also really upbeat and very good at putting things into perspective for the people who are not so sure. He'd make a great guest.

He's on our short list. :D

Any chance we could have a heads-up with Allen Greenfield & Jacques Vallée? :D

These two guys hold some of the best concepts in the modern-day UFO field, i'd really love to hear them bounce their theories off each other!!

Cheers fella's!

Hi i am a new user of the forums but been listening to the show for a while now. My suggestion would be Peter Levenda author of "Unholy Alliance: A History of the Nazi Involvement With the Occult".

Think it is a interesting topic for the paracast listeners. If he was considered or appeared on the show before my apologies.

Keep up the good work.

Gene Steinberg said:
Illuminati0n said:

He's on our short list. :D

Nice, wasnt expecting that. Hope to hear more about it in the future Gene. 8)

What about getting Dan Aykroyd on the show? It would be interesting to hear some of his stories first hand without the Sereda filter...

And probably the greatest reason to have him on the show: I want know what he thought when at the end of his "Unplugged" doco David Sereda refers to him as one of the greatest minds on the planet today. I bet hed have a chuckle about that.

While I've enjoyed Aykroyd's work as an actor for many years, I'm not at all certain that he has much to contribute to paranormal research, and I don't take any comments from Sereda seriously. But thanks for the suggestion.

Gene Steinberg said:
While I've enjoyed Aykroyd's work as an actor for many years, I'm not at all certain that he has much to contribute to paranormal research, and I don't take any comments from Sereda seriously. But thanks for the suggestion.

haha yeah believe me Im not someone who believes that just because someone is a celebrity that automatically makes them someone worth listening to. I just figured he may have some interesting UFO contact stories.

What are the chances of getting Basset on again to talk about his disclosure theories now that its known Hilary Clinton wont be president? Id be extremely interested to hear his thoughts considering how adamant he was that disclosure is coming early next year.

What are the chances of getting Basset on again to talk about his disclosure theories now that its known Hilary Clinton wont be president? Id be extremely interested to hear his thoughts considering how adamant he was that disclosure is coming early next year.

Always a possibility, but probably not till we're closer to the next X-Conference.

I suspect this idea will be about as popular as inviting Bruce Goldberg to spend the July 4th weekend at your home, but can you think of a way to conceivably have someone like Lyn Marzulli on, and apply the "Paracast Touch"? Lyn represents an entire faction of ufology that has not (to my knowledge) been addressed on the Paracast. I can understand the reasons. This faction of ufology has the entire ufo/alien thing figured out. It's demons. Taa Daa. There is quite a cadre of these characters out there in ufology promoting this. Another fascinating challenge for you both would be Steve Quayle, a card carrying member of the "aliens are devils" brigade.

Perhaps trying to dialogue or criticize such folks is indeed impossible, since they are usually dogmatic fundamentalist Bible Thumpers. If they were open to reason and rational debate, they wouldn't be the latter, would they?

Nonetheless, they appear on C2C regularly and Noory licks their boots and their crucifixes, as they salivate over their tales of apocalyptic doom, when alien scaucers will appear over every major city (a la INDEPENDENCE DAY) and usher in a new world order that will solve all medical, planetary social and political issues under the leadership of 1 man. Alas! It is all a dastardly trick since this man is the (drum roll) anti-Christ. So regardless of how great things might be, it is really really bad because this guy polishes his horns at night and uses a pitchfork as a marital aid!

I am rather strange in that I find such guys both exasperating and amusing. I also like to keep up on their schtick, just in case what they predict actually starts happening. If need be, I can be a deathbed convert!

Certainly, you guys cannot trash someone's religious beliefs because it never works - it just strengthens the resolve of the person attacked (damn infidels everywhere!). But it would be fascinating to see them questioned on taking their gospel and applying it to ufo's and aliens. When did this start? How did this grow into a cottage industry?

Here's another odd suggestion for a show...

Perhaps next time you get The Clueless One on the show, do you think you could ask him to get into his Yogi/Dervish state, and yourselves and perhaps a guest fire some questions at him.

I listen to the Culture of Contact a lot and have seen Jeremy doing his thing on You-Tube whilst hooked up to an EEG. Also I remember him saying that he can communicate whilst in that state. I realise some people have issues with Jeremy being on your show and vice versa, but I for one feel this might yield some interesting insights.

Peace,

Mark

How about getting Nick Pope on the show ?

I dont know what the general consensus is here regarding Nick Pope but he definatley went a long way to convincing me of the definate existance of U.F.O.'S

Ive heard him on other podcasts and he seems quite amenable to interviews. I also think it would be quite current as here in the United Kingdom there has been a recent spate of U.F.O. sighting's and i would be interested in his take on it.

Nick Pope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How about getting abductee Kelly Cahill on?

She is one of the most credible abductee/contactee's I have ever seen...
The case had several eye-witnesses and landing trace evidence left by the craft.There were apparently also triangular markings found on a couple of the witnesses bodies,afterwards...
The incident happened in Australia in 1993,I think...

Okay I just filled out the stuff to get back on the forum but I think I will probably be uninvited cause of my suggestion. I heard the He Who guy on some radio shows and I've seen his film a bunch of times now also with my skeptic friends. So you know who I'm suggesting. He did a show on the Black Vault who hasn't exactly been a fan of his or Meier so maybe you should do it again.

Now I'll duck under my desk while the missiles fly and look for my excommunicated notice in my email.

Dan Sherman wrote a book: "Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny Insider Account of Alien Contact & Government Cover-Up" 1997, OneTeam Pub, isbn: 0966097807. He claims to have worked as an 'Intuitive Communicator' in the project listed. The book is short and reminscent of (gasp) Clifford Stone. I dunno, maybe this is not up to calibre, but it's a possibility.

ABOVE BLACK - Project Preserve Destiny - Insider Account of Alien Contact and Government Coverup [New]
Dan Sherman » Who’s Dan Sherman?

Back