• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From Here To Andromeda (where crazies go when they die...)

Free episodes:

Miah

Skilled Investigator
I just watched David "the loon" Sereda's latest travesty "from Here to Andromeda". And let me just say I have had acid trips that would have called this far out. I mean I knew Sereda was a bit out there, but WHOAH! He is FUBAR!

Some highlights:
- David believes God made Earth as our playground.
- David is convinced Earth is doomed to global warming, so we need to move to Andromeda.
- David went to Mt. Shasta to call God and Extraterrestrials with flashlights (just like Greer!) to come take him to Andromeda. They didn't come.
- David thinks alien races are going to fight each other to take over planet Earth.
- David sees dead people.
- David has either gone up to meet Jesus, or had a hallucination due to hypothermia.
- David meditates like most loonies, and talks to his dog in bed. His dog could in fact be god.
- David's friend Michael Lee Hill thinks landing planes are UFOs, and David shoots down any debunkers who say otherwise.
- David believes there is a connection between Extraterrestrials and Rock 'n' Roll (and Rock stars).
- David likens himself to Einstein, Thomas Edison, and Tesla, and he loves to drawr drawrings. THEY ARE INTERESTED IN PEOPLE LIKE HIM!
- David is going to make a UFO to get to Andromeda with his girlfriend and his dog (you will have to figure out which is which. HINT: The g/f is the gun-toting butterfly killer).
- David supposedly has 5 photos (that he legally cannot show) of a "corkscrewing wave" hitting the space shuttle, which is what brought it down rather than the tile. A UFO attack?

David to friend: " What do you think about me going to space?"
Friend: "I think you're already there"

But I did find a few interesting things in this travesty (about 15 minutes worth total), cause luckily he was not the only one in it.
I did like how they showed that the Tether camera did not have particles in front of it, because if they were how did they survive the zoom. Also that is was confirmed that this camera can see into the near and far ultraviolet spectrum.

The Boyd Bushman stuff was also quite interesting, you can watch it for yourself here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8774776446626962537
Boyd claims he has a close friend who was a Navy Doctor that was working on a patient that was a pilot, and this the pilot told him that he had shot down the Roswell UFO with some sort of electric/plasma weapon that they were testing. He also went inside of it, saw 3 aliens inside, and it was see-through from the inside out.

He also says that a Meteor is coming in 2029 and 2036 that will collide between Siberia and Africa with a many megaton impact.

If David really wanted to make this movie interesting he would have bought a couple of those magnets and filmed them dropping while trying the test Boyd explained.

I recommend you avoid this movie altogether. David Sereda is a menace to the serious UFO field like Billy Meier before him, and deserves his place in the UFO Hall of Shame.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
Listen, buddy, you can disparage Sereda all you want, but there is nothing "loony" about practicing meditation.

Not saying there is, just that most of the fringe new-agers in the UFO field happen to do it.

I watched that a few weeks ago and felt tremendous sympathy for poor Mr. Sereda. The guy is obviously a wee bit out of his head. I wonder if he ingested some heavy metals in his youth. There has got to be some physiological explanation for his level of derangement.

What's more, why the hell does Dan Acroyd endorse this guy?

My favorite part of the series is when Sereda's wife, hearing him talk on the phone about his flying saucer "design," accosted him for carelessly sharing his immense knowledge when the NSA, CIA, NASA, and the MIB almost certainly had bugged their telephones, waiting to discover the secret from none other than her husband, the most insane person I have ever known to exist.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
What's more, why the hell does Dan Acroyd endorse this guy?

I think they have kind of severed ways more recently, correct me if I am wrong. And as much as I love Dan as an actor, I don't know what he is like outside of Hollywood.

There was rumor that he had somehow obtained pictures or video of the O'Hare UFO, never heard another thing about it since. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Dan+Akroyd+O%27Hare+UFO&btnG=Search Notice it did not show up in this travesty of a film.

Miah said:
- David meditates like most loonies, and talks to his dog in bed. His dog could in fact be god.

Meditating might be the only sane thing he does.

The dog thing -- not so much :D

Back