• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Friedman and Klass on Nightline

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I remember seeing this when it aired. I was a kid at the time.

cMno1xoi3Mo

Oh, I noticed Gene seems to want these vids embedded in the thread instead of simply linking to them. Anyone tell me how to do this please? Thanks.

part 2

sJVhTQJw2Hs

I love how Klass uses Hynek's findings, but not when they contradict his beliefs. I wonder what Klass thinks of Hynek's conclusions about him. It wasn't flattering. Not to mention Hynek took ufos very seriously, and thought there was a cover up.

The secret of embedding YouTube videos:

1. Remove any material at the end of the URL beginning with an ampersand (&). Not all YouTube listings have this, but it needs to be done.

2. Insert before the URL and at the end, with no spaces between.

That's it, folks!

Paul Kimbaul vid of Stanton. What's up with the name, Zapruder Productions? Coincidence or named after the JFK film?

I didn't care for the church music, but nice vid still.

yjQGO1h9xLA

Ah snap! Friedman pwnd Klass there at the end. I'm surprised they allowed him last word that's few and far between on a UFO topic and the major media.

Back