• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Friday the 13th Happenings?

Free episodes:

Nekrinos

Paranormal Novice
I've never had a bad Friday 13th experience. In fact I purposefully walk under ladders, stick my tongue out at black cats and... :eek:

Has anyone had any real paranormal experiences today? I always hear about global consciousness and how the world is connected to our thoughts, and figured today it should be at its peak, so please share anything that happens to you!

Nekrinos said:
I've never had a bad Friday 13th experience. In fact I purposefully walk under ladders, stick my tongue out at black cats and... :eek:

Has anyone had any real paranormal experiences today? I always hear about global consciousness and how the world is connected to our thoughts, and figured today it should be at its peak, so please share anything that happens to you!

No, but then I look at it like this - wouldn't it be just as weird if nothing bad *ever* happened on Friday 13th?

A.LeClair said:
I noticed Rick's sig. Aren't White Hats hackers?

Well sort of - it's a tradition of the old black-and-white cowboy movies - the good guys wore white hats and the bad guys wore black hats. This was later adopted by network admins to refer to non-malicious hackers (white hats) and hackers who are malicious (black hats). In my sig, I'm using it to signify those users that are 'reasonable' (white hats) and those that are 'unreasonable' (black hats).

IMO, the 'white hats' have a genuine interest in the paranormal subject and although I don't always see eye-to-eye with them on all topics, they don't attack me for expressing my opinions. The 'black hats' don't want to progress the topic they just want to 'win the argument' at all costs and will try to 'beat you down' until you either 'surrender' or get bored. The 'black hats' are now on my ignore list.

Cheerio. :D

Rick Deckard said:
Well sort of - it's a tradition of the old black-and-white cowboy movies - the good guys wore white hats and the bad guys wore black hats. This was later adopted by network admins to refer to non-malicious hackers (white hats) and hackers who are malicious (black hats). In my sig, I'm using it to signify those users that are 'reasonable' (white hats) and those that are 'unreasonable' (black hats).

IMO, the 'white hats' have a genuine interest in the paranormal subject and although I don't always see eye-to-eye with them on all topics, they don't attack me for expressing my opinions. The 'black hats' don't want to progress the topic they just want to 'win the argument' at all costs and will try to 'beat you down' until you either 'surrender' or get bored. The 'black hats' are now on my ignore list.

Cheerio. :D

Gee, I had never actually seen Rick's sig-file until now.

I must say, I find his assessment completely reasonable!

Sincerely, "Tom L" :p :rolleyes: :p

Tom Levine said:
Gee, I had never actually seen Rick's sig-file until now.

I must say, I find his assessment completely reasonable!

Sincerely, "Tom L" :p :rolleyes: :p

Don't feel bad for not seeing it. His sig is new:)

I noticed Korman as a black hat. I haven't seen him in a long time. Same with Moshi. Wonder what happen to them.

I noticed Korman as a black hat. I haven't seen him in a long time.
Be very cautious and keep a sharp eye out for the silent-running black Hueys. We don't take kindly to being unmasked.
evilgrin.gif

Back