• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free Stan Friedman VHS

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
Folks,

I have an old VHS tape I bought from Stan Friedman's website years ago, back in 2005 or so. It features Stan vs James McGaha in a debate. Do any of y'all want it? I may also have one of his DVDs lying around somewhere, "Are Flying Saucers Real?" or, "Flying Saucers Are Real," or something to that effect.

Thanks,

CBF

Folks,

I have an old VHS tape I bought from Stan Friedman's website years ago, back in 2005 or so. It features Stan vs James McGaha in a debate. Do any of y'all want it? I may also have one of his DVDs lying around somewhere, "Are Flying Saucers Real?" or, "Flying Saucers Are Real," or something to that effect.

Thanks,

CBF
I don't know why you would want to get rid of those. You should keep them if for nothing else than for owning a piece of UFO history.

FYI: I gave away my high-end Mitsubishi VHS deck years ago because I had no need for it anymore. My VIZIO Blue-Ray DVD player sits unused in the age of streaming. I suspect I'm not alone. But I also am sure many of you have such equipment in regular use.

You are not alone Gene :) I have 2 Pioneer Blu-ray players and they are really good, Pioneer made some outstanding products.
I seldom use them to play discs nowdays, but they have a USB connection in front so I can use them to play music files from a stick and the sound quality is excellent.
I also have an old VHS player in the closet , I think it is a JVC , nice to have just in case.

Don`t get rid of old useable equipment, you never know if you need one some day.

Folks,

Thanks,

CBF
Surprised the quality is still good. I have some of Stan's videos, vhs, but figure the quality won't be there at all. I hear max of 20 yrs for vhs tapes. A guy at Nerds (or Geeks) Are Us told me that at least. I got these around 25-28 yrs ago. Awhile back I was wanting to put videos from old VHS tapes to my computer and then upload them to my youtube channel. Turned out to be more expensive and hassle than I was expecting. Also, the quality is probably terrible. The guy who runs Eyes On Cinema youtube ch. would probably be interested in them. If you still are wanting to do away with them I can try and find a way to contact him for you. Or I will take them if shipping isn't too expensive.

Back