• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Frappr Map for The Paracast??????

Kim323

Paranormal Maven
Excuse my second new thread in the past five minutes, everyone! I've often think, as I read through the threads and posts, that it would be nice to know a bit more about the members here on the forums. I don't mean too specific info, and only information a member would feel comfortable sharing. Of course, as on several yahoo groups I'm a member of, it's actually required that full names be attached to posts, but I'm not advocating that by any means for these forums. I was thinking about a frappr map, where each member so desiring could post a "pushpin" that identifies his/her location in the United States, or the world for that matter. I'd find that interesting, and if you didn't want to post the exact city, say, you could designate a larger city nearby. That preserves anonymity, and it would give a great schematic of where we all are. Just a thought! Kim

People can already place their location on the profiles here:) I had it on my old account, but forgot to indicate it on this profile. Charlotte NC.

Who's that in your Avatar pic btw?

Hello. I'm in the great metropolis of Yuba City, California, nestled on the banks of the sluggishly flowing Feather River. That's me in the avatar pic. Despite the name, I'm a guy! Ironic that there's another male Kim at the school I teach at! We're a rare breed. Kim

Kim323 said:
Hello. I'm in the great metropolis of Yuba City, California, nestled on the banks of the sluggishly flowing Feather River. That's me in the avatar pic. Despite the name, I'm a guy! Ironic that there's another male Kim at the school I teach at! We're a rare breed. Kim

Yeah, the name threw me lol. Never heard of Yubah. At least I don't think I have.

I have a name that sounds like a girls, it's spelled differently though. Aaron. I was going to use it as my username, but someone beat me to it.

Back