• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

France VS Aliens - Friday June 12th (?)

ddd999

King of Mars
"The words ‘Nous ne sommes pas seuls’ or ‘We are not alone’ will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world ‘Liberté, égalité, fraternité’. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.
It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France’s police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.
The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching ‘Anglo-Saxon’ influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.
It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France’s lead."

LINK

Sacré bleu!!! Any more info on this?

Bullsh*t or not ?

I don't know. A senior Government official saying there is undoubtedly an alien presence here on Earth?? I'm a bit skeptical. They'd have to release some proof as well, not just some sighting reports. This would seem to be a bold statement by France.

I just don't see it happening that way. Hope I'm wrong. Perhaps the story is inflated or embellished. They will probably say something like "We have studied UFO's in the past" (even though we already know that). A blatant admission supported by proof?? I'd just say it isn't gonna happen. Prove me wrong France.

I'm sceptical about this one - but could you imagine, just for a second, that this is true ........

It would be seriously the coolest day ever ... Dawn of the new horizons...

Guess we will know tomorrow. Do you know if this is a credible news source?

Don't have a clue. Few websites reported the same story and they all point towards the link I posted as the original source .

Sounds too good to be true. Don't know, my spider sense is tingling... :cool:

COMETA Report:

"In 1999 an important document was published in France entitled, UFOs and Defense: What must we be prepared for? ("Les Ovni Et La Defense: A quoi doit-on se préparer?"). This ninety-page report is the result of an in-depth study of UFOs, covering many aspects of the subject, especially questions of national defense. The study was carried out over several years by an independent group of former "auditors" at the Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense, or IHEDN, and by qualified experts from various fields. Before its public release, it has been sent to French President Jacques Chirac and to Prime Minister Lionel Jospin. The report is prefaced by General Bernard Norlain of the Air Force, former Director of IHEDN, and it begins with a preamble by André Lebeau, former President of the National Center for Space Studies (Centre National D’études Spatiales), or CNES, the French equivalent of NASA. The group itself, collective author of the report, is an association of experts, many of whom are or have been auditors of IHEDN, and it is presided over by General Denis Letty of the Air Force, former auditor (FA) of IHEDN"

LINK: Part 1 of the complete French (ninety-page) report on UFOs published in 1999, entitled "UFOs and Defense: What must we be prepared for?" (English):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4338/COMETA-report-part1

More info on Cometa Report here: http://forum.theparacast.com/the-ufo-forum-f8/cometa-report-in-english-t941/

It would be nice to see this from something more than the Macedonian International News Agency. Aren't the Macedonians the ones who are still debating NAZI racial theories?

Nevertheless -- if true -- I can only say, "Damn those French!" They're only doing this to prevent me from getting my gratuity.

If it originated with that allnewsweb POS site then you can guarantee it wont happen.

That is the worst site on the Internet.

What an absolute, total load of horseshit - this Cohen character is a joke, his writings are just bunk. He must be related to JussNussDreckBeck...

dB

Hey! It's 7:30 pm in France right now. Whassup wid de alien guys? lol!:D

gendarme1.jpg

Back