• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Former Space Shuttle Fleet ScO reveals Dr. Wernher von Braun's Roswell confession

Miah

Skilled Investigator
Clark C. McClelland, Former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida claims that Dr. Wernher von Braun told him the truth about Roswell.

Link: The Canadian National Newspaper: German scientist Von Braun was at Roswell during UFO crash

"Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive."

The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was greyish and reptilian in texture. Dr. von Braun said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he'd seen several times at White Sands. His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminium coloured, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit."

Anyone have any more insight into this?

And if you would like to help spread the word: http://digg.com/space/Roswell_Confession_of_Dr_Wernher_von_Braun_Revealed_by_Former_Space_ScO

Well there's an interesting article from Richard Dolan's site that mentions McClelland, but not in any disparaging way; it's actually more a story about another astronaut being shown one of those infamous films of dead alien bodies.

I don't know much about McClelland but I'd like to hear more regarding his credibility.

This article just adds more to the mythological case of Roswell. I say "mythological" because I believe it's taken on such a life of it's own that it's hard to imagine ever reaching some real truth or resolution.

Incidentally, this story about Von Braun, is not brand new, it's been out a while.

-todd.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Miah said:
Does this strike anyone else as compelling? Anyone have more insight on this guy?

I don't see it as compelling. Too bad we didn't get it straight from Wernher von Braun himself.

Indeed. You'd think they greatest rocket scientist of his time would have kept a notebook or something... silly Nazi...

CapnG said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Miah said:
Does this strike anyone else as compelling? Anyone have more insight on this guy?

I don't see it as compelling. Too bad we didn't get it straight from Wernher von Braun himself.

Indeed. You'd think they greatest rocket scientist of his time would have kept a notebook or something... silly Nazi...

Or if he told the shuttle guy, at least he'd leave something for humanity when he past away. I have a problem with that. Or was his death an accident and/or unexpected? I can't recall.

Back