• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Forgotten classic books

Free episodes:

Racer X

Paranormal Novice
Please share your recommended forgotten classics of the paranormal.

As of this opening post only three come to mind. But I am sure I will come up with more over time.

1) Proceedings of the First International UFO Congress, 1980. Edited by Curtis Fuller of Fate magazine. I don't own a copy but I got it through interlibrary loan a while back. I can't remember the names of all the authors at the moment but they are all well-known. Kenneth Arnold gave a presentation. J. Allen Hynek gave a talk entitled "What I really believe about UFOs". The talks were all very well reasoned and well articulated, very professional.

2) The Coming of the Ether Ships by Meade Layne, 1950. Early proponent of the interdimensional hypothesis. This was a self-published mimeograph pamphlet. Very hard to find. Supposedly Layne was talking about what became known as UFOs as "ether ships" prior to the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

3) The Goblin Universe by Ted Holiday

Back