• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

for those who havent seen this

cmbezln

Skilled Investigator
this must have been the larry king show that stanton had spoken about being on a few weeks ago.....great video, and F**K bill nye....that guy is a total joke

i did enjoy the "baking soda and vinegar" comment towards Nye and the part where freidman calls SETI a joke...lol

anywhere, here they are....freidman comes on in the 2nd or 3rd video

20 minute audio interview with Robert Jacobs, taken from TopSecretTestimony.com (part of the Disclosure Project I think).

Here

The audio quality isn't great, some short silent breaks (I think the questions were edited out), but it's quite a compelling testimony. I honestly don't know what to make of his account, who knows what he saw.

Back