• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

For those in the Extra-Dimensional camp...

BrandonD

Skilled Investigator
This article talks about present work that might help support the Extra-Dimensional ufo theories:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=paUniverse_sun14_parallel_universes&show_article=1&cat=0

Just some interesting food for speculation. If parallel universes exist, then it's possible that beings further along than us have found a way to cross from one to another.

I'd seen this article earlier this week. Thanks for posting it.

I find value in both the ETH and EDH; also, I don't think that they are necessarily exclusive. Any advanced intelligence, regardless of it's point of origin may be extra-dimensional just given the breakthroughs in physics that we are apparently on the brink of.

Does the ability to navigate or manipulate dimensions make you extra-dimensional? Something to think about...

-todd.

tommyball said:
Does the ability to navigate or manipulate dimensions make you extra-dimensional? Something to think about...

-todd.

Ha, that's a great point. Say we fashion a dimensional gate that takes us via wormhole to Alpha Centauri, and when we pop out there we're seen by the local Centaurians. To them, are we extra-terrestrials or extra-dimensionals?

It looks like all these terms floating around are certainly not mutually exclusive.

p.s. I checked out your artwork website, very cool stuff.

If youre really interested in the possibility of parallel universes, Multiverse theory, Wormholes etc, then go get yourself a copy of "Hyperspace" by Michio Kaku. It goes some way to explain string/quantum/multiverse etc theoretical physics. Its aimed at making the subject accessible, so is as easy to understand from this book as it ever would be lol. Especially interesting is the chapter on methods that a Type III (or above?!) civilisation may use to escape this universe when it finally becomes too cold to support life. some way out ideas in there!

A bit of light bedtime reading :)

BrandonD said:
Ha, that's a great point. Say we fashion a dimensional gate that takes us via wormhole to Alpha Centauri, and when we pop out there we're seen by the local Centaurians. To them, are we extra-terrestrials or extra-dimensionals?

It looks like all these terms floating around are certainly not mutually exclusive.

p.s. I checked out your artwork website, very cool stuff.

Glad you liked my site. Thanks for checking it out. I'd be glad to donate some time and artwork to your UFO Concert project.

Michio Kaku has done some great PBS and BBC documentaries as well. He's been on C2C a number of times and has said that the UFO phenomenon deserves more attention; I'd like to see him here on The Paracast.

-todd.

tommyball said:
Michio Kaku has done some great PBS and BBC documentaries as well. He's been on C2C a number of times and has said that the UFO phenomenon deserves more attention; I'd like to see him here on The Paracast.

-todd.

I think he has a great way of explaining theoretical physics. The first documentary i spotted him in was BBC Horizon - Parallel universes (search on google video, its an interesting documentary). im not sure how well he would fit into a show focussing on paranormality (is that a word?) other than discussing the possible physics behind sightings etc

Back